Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

since i was scammed.. any help? not much just a few k

Just looking for a few grand.. like 10 15.. someone scammed me out of a scion tc worth roughly 75k

Comments

• Options
    KsteezKsteez Registered Users 43 Posts
    Yeah man ill give you 10k add me: keirebu11
  • Options
    All I ask in return is that when you see someone in the position that youre in, you do the same as i'm doing.
  • Options
    blacksanta09blacksanta09 Registered Users 66 Posts
    Done(: i'd do it anyway. regardless of what position they are in. but i'm not doing good at all right now.. you know lol
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Okay, I've had enough. You've made two or three threads asking for money. You say you got scammed but you told me In a PM you didn't. So stop lying to everyone and play the game like the rest of us, bum.
  • Options
    You're wrong. I told you in a pm message that it was too late for your help. he had already scammed me for my scion tc! not the frs. i got lucky he took the one that i didn't JUST win
  • Options
    ´damsel´damsel Registered Users 156 Posts
    Dammmnn i woulda helped this guy out.. SMH
  • Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    seriously, dude we all have been scammed before and none of us got help or begged for sh*t like you. now you're lying about it and trying to free load off people on here. stop being a dumb*ss and work for your own d*mn money.
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    lol.... i was scammed out of a maxed gemmed r34 not too long ago. You'll get over it bud.
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Alright guys first and for most please watch the language. This is your first and last warning. These are the forums and we need to treat eachother with respect. Second off, blacksanta I understand that you are mad and need money but this is not usually the place you should be making more than one thread about. Like some of the fellow members have said we have all gotten scammed at one point or another in the game. Fortunately we have all came back from it. By the looks of it you have already gotten 10k from someone which is more than enough in my opinion. If you have lied or not is none of my concern, the forums however in my personal opinion is not a place to keep asking for money. To many of the older members on here it just irritates them to see stuff like this. Just word for thought for next time bro ;) Akuma and tiff on the other hand I am good friends with and would not prefer messing with them in game or on here because I know for a fact that akuma can and will make it hard for ya if he gets a hold of you in game or on the forums lol
    Again though you must watch your language. This is a message to everyone not anyone in particular. If the language continues I will delete this thread.
    Thank you
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Way to go black! Way to be a man about it and squash it with the apology! Yall are good in my book. Just watch the language next time. The fighting is whatever it'll happen, the language doesnt need to happen though. We are all adults and know how to talk ;)
  • Options
    Just kind of sick that you most of you guys have way more than enough money and wont even spare $10,000 to a person who's been scammed. Even if he wasn't scammed, can you really not spare $10,000? Like seriously? And not only that but you have to come in this thread and bash him for it? If anything just ignore the thread, dont come in here and be rude. And as you've all said, you have been scammed and I know for a fact that all of you wanted some kind of compensation to ease the scam. Next time be mature and either ignore the thread, or spare a measley $10,000.
  • Options
    Success isnt measured by how far to the top you get, its measured by how many people you take with you. Share the wealth guys, its a game.
  • Options
    My new favorite person^
  • Options
    i share my wealth with those who deserve it. not those who beg and think they're all cool with people they don't know. he needs to learn from his mistakes and learn to build back up. if you spare him money every time, he's just going to be thoughtless and get scammed more and more. if he learns from his mistakes and knows there isn't a replacement but to work back up, he will play smarter. we all been there and done that.
  • Options
    He wasnt begging he was asking, its just begging to you because you dont like him. He didnt get on his knee's in your PM's and bug you, he posted a thread for the general public. I gave him enough to start back up, when I gave him the $10,000 he originally had $238. Also this game is losing players by the day, lets try to encourage people to keep playing.
  • Options
    we all have our ways of playing okay. back then, i didn't have help from anyone. i'd lose some of my most expensive cars and people wouldn't care. i learned how to stay on my own cause people come and go. you won't always have the help you need.

i'm not just strait up mean. i used to help out those who were scammed and replace stolen items, but i learned that most people use you and don't learn from mistakes that way. now, i only help out the ones that do the same for me. the ones i known the longest. but then again, its how you play. everyone has their own opinions.
  • Options
    I actually first had 18.... lol even worse
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I don't give out handouts. I do sometimes troll noob lobby's to give money and rarely a car. I'm glad Tiff pointed out that he was telling a story about getting scammed. Hey that's kind of like scamming...I think. If you were scammed post some pics up if you have em. I'd appreciate it
  • Options
    How the hell would i get pictures? It had already happened. It's not like i knew it was going to be a scam so i wouldn't have known what to take a picture of anyways. all i know is that the kids name was CUSTOM109
  • Options
    well welcome to the forums. where proof is king.

also, next time play smarter and learn from this. and get proof!
  • Options
    Tiffxny has no proof what are you talking about?....
    Please just leave this topic alone now.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Tiff is known and trusted. That's her proof. And OP from now on every deal that you do make sure to take screen grabs of the convo and when you pay/pass car(s).
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I have no problem giving people money and cars. It becomes a problem when it's there first post on the forums, within the first day. Like you are being a total noob, build up a reputation first and people will be glad to help you out. It's called building relationships with people and trying for yourself.
  • Options
    THANK YOU! I'm sick and tired of these new people trying to act like they own this and they know everything!