Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WTF!!! i am getting error code: 29(FR)

Spanners619Spanners619 Registered Users 8 Posts
and i am DISQUALIFIED every race i do i lost a car because this is happening i would like my 2002 Skyline GT-R fully upgraded back.... and with the error code i can't/ couldn't upgrade my turbo and /or my nitrous stuff on my skyline or viper or it makes me restart my game.... please help and fix whatever is doing this.

Comments

• Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I'll have an admin help u
  • Spanners619Spanners619 Registered Users 8 Posts
    thank you.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    are you on iOS or Android?
    iOS..........
    alright ill need to review the error
    there is an issue with a kit on your car. I will have someone fix it
    what about my car i lost because of this?
    what is your in game name?
    my name is Spanners619 in game
    @JUSTANOTHERNOOB lol yeah i hacked noob that is what it is haha thank you for getting me u should be a cop be the greatest, But if u are so smart and know that i hacked then why on earth would i race for picks knowing i was already going to get dq don't you think that i would have raced before this and knew i was going to get dq bc i already got dq the other races i hate ppl like u that knows everything. The fact being i couldn't install my turbo or nitrous on my 2002 gtr or my viper i raced both cars and couldn't get a win but 2 times and then i tried to upgrade again and the game made me reset again. the point is STFU dude bc u have no clue what u r talking abt.
  • RR PRORR PRO Registered Users 8 Posts
    @JUSTANOTHERNOOB do you have any proof of him hacking? Pictures, messages, money betting 1mil? or anything like that? No? Then shut the f*ck up and stop assuming sh*t idiot! I hate to see people get blamed for sh*t that isn't probably true! Get a f*cking life you moron, i once got banned thanks to a pu*sy like you talking out of line without proof. And i got banned for no reason, just because the admin followed the idiot and didnt do his homework and tried to find out what was wrong. And i was not hacking, just because someone did not like me said things like that. But that was long ago. But now MIND YOUR OWN F*CKING BUSINESS. And leave the admin do his thing and stop telling him who or who not to help because i'm pretty sure you don't give him a check to be his boss. Thank you And also, what he said makes sense, he did race a few times and he knew he got dq, why would he race again knowing he would get dq? If he was hacking i think he would of have just stopped racing besides of losing the damn car.
    @RR PRO Thank You
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Cakes, this is being looked into right now.
  • JcrullsJcrulls Registered Users 2 Posts
    Admins can u help me out. I too am getting this error code 20(fr). Game is stuck claiming car in campaign. User name in game is Jrull and Game Center nickname is Jrullss it been a few weeks now. No response from glu