Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Engine Damage not Repairing

RaysEvoXRaysEvoX Registered Users 11 Posts
I've had engine damage on a car for 2 days now and 1 day on another car. I haven't race them since they got engine damage. The repair time has not gone down at all. Anyone else have this problem or know what I can do?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    I haven't seen any other reports of it. Did you force quit out of the app?
  • Options
    Nope. I checked this morning and both cars repair times haven't gone down at all.
  • Options
    Received an email from support today. Hello Ray, Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals Support! We are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with the game. If you are experiencing some trouble playing Racing Rivals due to slow loading or generally slow game play or are unable to connect you may want to try shutting down the application completely and then relaunch it. For iOS 7 1. Exit the application to the home screen 2. Double click the "home" (the circular button) button 3. Swipe left or right to find the Racing Rivals App 4. Swipe the App upwards 5. Press the "home" button 6. Relaunch the Racing Rivals application For iOS 6 and older 1. Exit the application to the home screen 2. Double click the "home" (the circular button) button 3. Tap and hold on the Racing Rivals application on the bottom of the screen until a red "-" circle appears on the icon 4. Tap on the red "-" circle - The Racing Rivals Application should disappear from the bottom of the screen 5. Press the "home" button 6. Relaunch the Racing Rivals application Please let us know if you have any other questions! Thank you for your patience. Regards, Racing Rivals Support I've done this multiple times before I received this email. I did it again after getting the email. I closed all apps and turned my iPad off completely. Still did nothing to fix the problem. It's getting really annoying that I get use my cars. I'm using my other car that is completely stock, because I'm afraid if it gets engine damage, it won't get repaired, like my other 2.
  • Options
    Going on day 4 without repairs. I can do any racing except for my one car that does have any engine stress! which isn't fas enough to win races. So if my 3 other cars aren't getting repaired and I can't win races with my 4th car, why should I keep playing? No help from support to even try to fix my issue.
  • Options
    Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    Ok have you tried to delete the app and reinstall it? 1. Delete the app and be sure that you 'KEEP GAME CENTRE DATA'. 2. Then reinstall the game on your device. 3. When you have the game opened the first time be sure to click 'LOAD PREVIOUS USER' This should fix any issue you have, including a freezing or slow loading friends list. Let me know if it works.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Also be sure to reply to the email with the details on how long they have been repairing and exactly which cars they are so we can have the testing team take a look at them.
  • Options
    I've deleted the app on my iPad and iPhone and reinstalled it and it's still not repairing.
  • Options
    Lebo KneesLebo Knees Registered Users 48 Posts
    Is there any possibility of using gems to repair the cars quickly?
  • Options
    I could but I shouldn't have to use my gems on them when they should be repaired already.
  • Options
    I tried making a new account and my cars aren't repairing on that account either. Can an admin look into my account to see what is going on? This is ridiculous that I can't race, especially when I spent money on this game.
  • Options
    I used gems to repair my cars. I used to them to race, they got some engine damage but not enough to lose any HP. They are still not repairing. Can an admin look into this so I don't have to use gems to repair my cars anymore. I will not spend anymore money on this game till at least my cars will be repaired like everyone else.
  • Options
    josesitojekdkdjosesitojekdkd Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey i had the same problem but click were it says repair engine and click on the gems and it will start to repair by itself but you need to click the button were it says gems need them
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Please do not resurrect threads from .. years ago...
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.