Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

nitto legends is closing soon

Prev1

Comments

• ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    PMA needs a life
  • KaptinBoxxiKaptinBoxxi Registered Users 161 Posts
    This forums gonna turn into the nitto forum real quick after august first......
    This forums gonna turn into the nitto forum real quick after august first......

It has already started
  • BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I enjoyed that game. But it's so hard to earn cash.
  • LegendMaskLegendMask Registered Users 406 Posts
    wow so many good memories, started 2003 when it was just nitto 1320... Man im so ooooold!!!
  • protectmeauraprotectmeaura Registered Users 406 Posts
    I enjoyed that game. But it's so hard to earn cash.
    Hard to earn in rivals as well
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    Going to miss Nitto Lagends. CIE's best game.

I hope they someday decide to make another PC game, or maybe a PS4 indie game.

RR is cool and all, but it's all mobile, not everybody has a smartphone.
  • DapopemanDapopeman Registered Users 14 Posts
    HOW TO DOWLOAD AND PLAY NITRO LEGENDS?!
    Dapopeman wrote: »
    HOW TO DOWLOAD AND PLAY NITRO LEGENDS?!
    Hey pope, what's up
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    PMA #1

• cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    Good now bring all the cars over to RR
    Spencer wrote: »
    PMA #1
    Cheers mate, LOL Cameron, get em girls killa cam. Well I've gotten my laughs in today.
  • HondaHonda Registered Users 14 Posts
    USI here. These really are gonna become the new Nitto forums lol.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    Welcome to all the Nitto users !!!
    You don't have to play racing rivals to post here but target sells phones cheap prepaid under their new t mobile bright spot line
    we are taking this place by storm bizzles
    Chris wrote: »
    we are taking this place by storm bizzles
    The funny thing is that we don't even play Racing Rivals.

I might try it again, once they link my JamesG account to my Google Account. But not seriously.
    i wont.........

Just a Nitto forums replacement for after it goes down.

I would've made my own, but nobody ever signs up to those.
    JamesG wrote: »
    The funny thing is that we don't even play Racing Rivals. I might try it again, once they link my JamesG account to my Google Account. But not seriously.
    I have one of the best cars in the game, but each mod costs $20,000! So I'm going to be modifying it for awhile. It's a BMW M3 race car.
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    PMA #1 doe
    About our accounts on nitto Maybe they'll give us credits in racing rivals, keep nitto open and cancel the closure, or maybe we will have access to the cars in a better version. Eric Gilbreath at 3:02 Source www.englishbanter.blogspot.com I personally don't think they will leave us hanging
    New poll in off topic chat
    I have one of the best cars in the game, but each mod costs $20,000! So I'm going to be modifying it for awhile. It's a BMW M3 race car.
    Cool-story-bro_542.gif
  • ajbennettajbennett Registered Users 78 Posts
    Welcome to all the Nitto users !!!
    Hello .
  • trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    Hi guys. Hope we get compensation for our stuff on Legends.
    Lol someone said bizzles..
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Hey Nitto folks. Glad to see you guys.

There has been talk about Nitto players coming over to these forums to cause a ruckus. Now I would hope, that you would be above that as it really helps no one. We will be enforcing the Terms of Use for these forums.

Its really simple Terms of Service

"Although the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of this site, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
    By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    The owners of this site reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."

So outside of the normal language stuff (ie. obscene language), we also will not tolerate hateful posts. So posts that are solely meant to vomit vitriol about, will probably be removed. Continuously doing so will eventually lead to a ban.

If you must express your opinions of the game, then by all means do so. But do so in a constructive and decent manner. CAPS and vulgarities will not help, nor make us really want to "get on that".

And as for Trolling, yeah, that won't fly either. I saw the Nitto Forum post leading here.

If you want to be a part of this community, by all means, welcome. If you are here for more sinister purposes, please take it somewhere else.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Hello my favorite admin,
    I am here to just connect with the nitto community... idc bout the rr scene honestly.....Trolling i dont see as a bad thing if we are using it to connect with other Nitto members?
    But hey your the boss not me... i will keep it clean and will enjoy my time talking to active admins
    btw Rich you were second in line on my admin list behind Avitron :D
    Have a great day
    Chris
    Hello my favourite admin,
    I am here to just connect with the nitto community... idc bout the rr scene honestly.....Trolling i dont see as a bad thing if we are using it to connect with other Nitto members?
    But hey your the boss not me... i will keep it clean and will enjoy my time talking to active admins
    btw Rich you were second in line on my admin list behind Avitron :D
    Have a great day
    James