Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admin Banned

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
Admin I have recently have been banned pending admin review. I am selling my whole car lot via transfer to a buyer and now I am banned can u please unbanned me so I can get this process done. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Dankness420Dankness420 Registered Users 266 Posts
    I'll vouch for aznrda1 we made a deal and I purchased all his cars, and he got banned :(. Could of one the admins please review this and get back to us asap!

It took him awhile to earn those cars and he spent real $ on them, and so did I to get them!
  • Options
    Thanks dank. I sent a ticket hopefully this is resolve soon.
  • Options
    aznryda1 wrote: »
    Thanks dank. I sent a ticket hopefully this is resolve soon.

I hope so bro, its just weird because CIE has no rules up about how many you can do per day or anything, so we just have to guesse and deal wit this.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    If you sent in a ticket customer service should get back to you asap
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    2-3 days, when you send in a ticket if you send in another it resets you to the bottom of the que. So try not to spam them
  • Options
    Today's been 2 days, so hopefully we can continue with the rest of the deal tommorow aznryda!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    As we do not support the trading of cars, please note that if you "move" a lot of cars within a very short amount of time, there is a strong probability you will be banned by our automated system in which you would have to send in a ticket to have your account reviewed. Unbanning an account is not a guarantee.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n43405]As we do not support the trading of cars, please note that if you "move" a lot of cars within a very short amount of time, there is a strong probability you will be banned by our automated system in which you would have to send in a ticket to have your account reviewed. Unbanning an account is not a guarantee.
    [/QUOTE]

I get you guys don't support trades but you have a whole section for it on the forums (you guy's know its a huge part of the game but then ban people for it? by having a forums section for it your pretty much saying its ok), I read the disclaimer and there was no notice or warning of being banned for making a deal with someone. The dude spend real money buying gems and getting gem cars, then hes quiting and wishes to sell them and there's no gaurantee he will get his account back?

At least post a disclaimer about selling alot of cars at one time on the forums so we would have known to go slowly instead of doing 40 cars in one day.

I get why you guy's have the rule so if someone's hacking and winning alot of pinks it will automaticaly ban them, but why is there no garuentee he will be unbanned for selling his cars he bought from you guys?

If your going to ban people for selling their cars just make selling in general not aloud, or make up your minds on the subject because its so confusing to your customers who want to sell their cars.

I even private messaged 5 RR staff before we did the deals, they told me they couldn't give out any info on the matter. What kind of response is that leaving their customers clueless and resulting in them getting banned.

(not trying to be rude or anything, but when me and azandya are paying customers and have spent a good amount of money on the game, there should be some leniency for your paying customers, instead of saying submit a ticket and you might be unbanned)
  • Options
    You mean the section entitled "Unsupported Player Sales/Trades"?

The keyword there is "Unsupported"

We added it because we can't stop it from happening and our forums were flooded with those types of posts, so we simply added a section where you can go should you chose to partake in such activities and not have them flood the other forum categories.

The ban is there for player protection. If you play normally, you shouldn't trigger it, if you get caught by our automated system that means you are beyond what we have observed as normal play.

That beig said, we are aware that it is a big part of the game and we are looking into incorporating some kind of in-game system.

• Options
    This is my first time being banned since I played this game. I have sent a ticket and fox has notified me it may take 2-3 business day. I hope this gets resolved as soon as possible. Since dankness420 has already paid for the account. I am a very legit member and have spend money of this game. Thanks admin.
  • Options
    aznryda1 wrote: »
    This is my first time being banned since I played this game. I have sent a ticket and fox has notified me it may take 2-3 business day. I hope this gets resolved as soon as possible. Since dankness420 has already paid for the account. I am a very legit member and have spend money of this game. Thanks admin.

Its now been 4 business days and still nothing :(
  • Options
    Thanks admin for unbanning me
  • Options
    moscowmanmoscowman Registered Users 24 Posts
    Racer Name: moscowman Device: android 4.2.2 Facebook Login Email: lolvlol941@gmail.com Game Center ID/Nickname: Moscowman Google Play Account Name: lolvlol941@gmail.com Please describe with as much detail the issue you are experiencing: I can not enter into the racing room.
  • Options
    2000 SS Camaro2000 SS Camaro Registered Users 13 Posts
    Isn't there a like 15-20 car a hour limit thats what i keep hearing idk tho
  • Options
    it is not like 15-20 cars hour limit, and there is a ticket sent to them, said the problem
  • Options
    Yes, I have the same thing that you have time limit
  • Options
    And as Well be now?
  • Options
    Necromancers! Please do not resurrect old threads.

This discussion has been closed.