Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Outsiders Recruiting

KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
We are a team that has top 25 potential just need more active people. Will have a large member purge after this weeks turf. We pay prizes to top 3 each week! Beginning of each month we give away a maxed gem car to the top racer. If interested let me know and we will discuss further! Thanks

Comments

• XxV3N3ZIAxXXxV3N3ZIAxX Registered Users 229 Posts
    I am very interested and I play every night for 6-8 hours I have cash to continue to keep my points high in turf also what's is the team currently ranked?
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    Currently we sit at 80th place. Only 7 people have put up more then 1k points. It's really one sided and I kick anyone that doesn't get at least 5k points.
  • MontanezisaiahMontanezisaiah Registered Users 382 Posts
    Hi I'm interested, I'm also very active and play everyday. I'd be more than happy to join your team and I play turf wars often. Today I made a new account so I'm a pretty low level, but I still have all of my cars from my previous account. On racing rivals my name is montanezisaiah, so if you consider adding me to your team, you can talk to me there.
  • X86 BRZX86 BRZ Registered Users 400 Posts
    Ile be joining! And im sure i could get 5k points above not just this turf.. Cuz were in vacation... But could i join now? But next turf i promise ile give ya 10k points or above :)
  • KURTISBKURTISB Registered Users 114 Posts
    What's your in game name? So I can add you and let you know when to join