Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Buying anything

I'm mostly looking for normal cars not gem

Comments

• Options
    MontanezisaiahMontanezisaiah Registered Users 382 Posts
    I have a BMW M3 that has a carbon fiber hood, a body kit and is maxed except for the turbo, it's missing a couple pro parts. I also have an evo that has all of the gem body parts, and on pretty sure it has stage 1 parts. LMK what ur willing to pay, thanks!
  • Options
    3 mil for Beamer?
  • Options
    drose1029drose1029 Registered Users 238 Posts
    Martin I got a maxed s2000 for 1 mill and a maxed and hulked zr1, trying to get 10 mill for it but name your price
  • Options
    SKIZZYSKIZZY Registered Users 40 Posts
    Selling a r34 for 3 mill and a 998 for 2.5 mill
  • Options
    XxV3N3ZIAxXXxV3N3ZIAxX Registered Users 229 Posts
    Here are the cars with price:ford gt maxed with 375k gold rims-6nil or make offer, gt500 one maxed-3.5mil and one stock-2.5mil, stock 69camaro-750k, z4 maxed-2.5mil if prices are too high make an offer not firm on all prices
  • Options
    3 mil for my BMW m3
  • Options
    And I don't really know what evos go for so what would you be willing to pay?
  • Options
    Martin295Martin295 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Guys hmu ign martin295
  • Options
    Shadow9508Shadow9508 Registered Users 153 Posts
    Ihave a 2002 skyline with cf trunk and hood for 3m. Already added you.
  • Options
    RacedeezRacedeez Registered Users 64 Posts
    I got a bunch of viper gts's viper gtr's and spec r's. Let me know bud. Got a nissam 300zx that runs 9.5 -9.6 with boost as well
  • Options
    Martin is 100% legit, our transaction worked out great! I hope to do business with you I'm the future!
  • Options
    iiAMSHiFTYiiAMSHiFTY Registered Users 965 Posts
    I've got an evo x maxed with gem paint and 40k rims. 2.5 and a maxed Shelby gt500 for 3.5-4 mil For both I'll give it to you for 5.3 mil
  • Options
    I added you martin im on now
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I have a turf car, frs Spec LA 15mil
  • Options
    Martin is a legit buyer. Just did buisness with him cool guy.
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    i got a maxed nsx and a staged 2 rx7 and two maxed civics si and a maxed scion tc and a staged 2 300zx and 2 maxed integras one with gem body kit and another with normal body kit and 400k rims and a 9 second evo almost maxed
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    message me if interested on price