Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Vehicle Sales Thread

Hey guys, can we all try to keep our vehicle sale on one thread? We all want the admins to see how much we don't like the rooms the way they are and since some members feel sales threads are getting in the way.. Anyone who doesn't like the rooms the way they are and wants to sell a car, please post it here so the admins don't miss the threads about our requests for improvement. Lets give it a shot! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Good idea mud digger!
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I have a stock Civic Type R.. Looking to trade. I would love to trade for a stock eclipse plus cash on my end. Anyone interested please comment to this post. Thanks!
    http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/off-topic-chat/5803-cars-for-sale Check my cars out! And remember I am always able to get stock Stella's and GT2's for cheaper than showroom! Hit me up!!!
  • fivecatzfivecatz Registered Users 68 Posts
    Maxed Civic Si cf trunk
  • BrewsyboyBrewsyboy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Still looking for a car, have 200k to spend, preferably something with little stress, best offers anyone?
    Alright guys I need to get rid of some of my STI's so letting them go for cheap or willing to trade for pretty much anything else lol. HMU!!!
    I got a '69 SS for trade hopefully trying to see what I can get for it! Let me know...
    Looking for a cheap stock GTR s class!!!
    Civic R, Integra R, and 69 Camaro SS.. All stock. (Civic has weight reduction)... Looking for Eclipse, Skyline R33, and Ford GT40.. I can add cash if necessary. The closer to stock the better. Thanks!
  • RRracerRRracer Registered Users 68 Posts
    wanna trade my 1651 challenger for the a class corvette want it stock but it can be a little tuned
  • MadwaaanMadwaaan Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have plenty of cars for sale for a reasonable price. Gaming Name : Madwaaan

Message me on here and ask to arrange viewings of the cars or you can add me on game a speak in there.

Cars For Sale :

1663 Maxed Dodge Challenger SRT8 (has 2million rims)
    1669 Maxed Nissan GT-R (750k rims black and red)
    1661 Maxed Evolution 8 (standard rims maybe body kits etc) x9
    1661 Maxed Evolution 8 (750k rims black and red) x3
    1678 Maxed RWB STELLA 930 (standard colours etc)
    1669 Maxed Mclaren MP4-12C (Full body kit and 750k gold rims)
    1655 Maxed Ford Mustang GT (Standard with cheap wheels looks nice)
    1654 Maxed Chevrolet Camaro SS old shape (few things done to them look nice for a show car) x2
    1658 Maxed Subaru Impreza (80k rims and 100k paint)
    1661 Maxed Evolution 8 (80k rims and 100k paint)
    1664 Maxed Acura NSX (looks alright not to bad good pinking car)
    1657 Maxed Mazda RX-7 (Blue paint work with 80k wheels looks nice)
    1668 Maxed Nissan GT-R (Blue paint work with 150k yellow wheels)

• mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    selling maxed gt2, stock paint and rims
    Looking for stock or stress free furai..
  • StatikDropStatikDrop Registered Users 1 Posts
    Have fully built wrx Sti for sale
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Let's buy cars!
    Posting this for my teams co-leader: maxed furai, green gem rims, 100k paint.. I believe he's asking 5mil.. Contact me if interested. Thanks!
    Looking for a dodge neon or two, would like maxed.. Let me know what you have and how much. Thanks!
  • polo55555polo55555 Registered Users 372 Posts
    hu