Vote "Yes" here for INDESTRUCTIBLE update!

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Hello INDESTRUCTIBLE fans, I know there are a lot of you out there. I created this thread in the hopes that GLU will hear OUR voices and make a new excellent update to this game soon!

If you do want to see another update soon, simply say: "YES" in this thread and any other comments you would like to add are welcomed. Hope to play with you soon.

I will begin...

YES!!!! :cool:
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
Prev1

Comments

• GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Hi Mike! We appreciate your passion for Indestructible, but the game will not be getting any updates beyond an occasional sale. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. :/
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Thanks glamazon, we all appreciate your candor yet secretly we still have hope ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Thanks for being honest with us but still a little bummed out about that. Any chance you can tell us if there is an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 on the way? :-)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    Thanks for being honest with us but still a little bummed out about that. Any chance you can tell us if there is an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 on the way? :-)
    Hmm... well, I'm not allowed to say much (as usual) but I will say that folks who like cars will be getting something great this year. :)
    Glamazon, that was nice of you to divulge. Sounds very interesting. I know you can't say much but does this game which involves "liking cars" include blowing them up too in a mulitiplayer way? :rolleyes:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Glamazon, that was nice of you to divulge. Sounds very interesting. I know you can't say much but does this game which involves "liking cars" include blowing them up too in a mulitiplayer way? :rolleyes:
    LOL. Well, we are Glu, so weapons-of-mass-blowing-up ;) tend to be popular with our development teams... but I can't give any details. I'll be sure to keep the Indestructible fans apprised first.
    I undertstand. That sounds good to me. I hope I, and my fellow INDESTRUCTIBLE comrades, will be apprised in the near future about this from you. Until then be well and I will remain INDESTRUCTIBLE. :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Woohoo a glimmer of hope :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Woohoo a glimmer of hope :-)

Indeed, Ddannen. :-)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes,Yes,Yes indestructible 2,Yeah!!!!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    Aunque sea de pago
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Yes,Yes,Yes indestructible 2,Yeah!!!!
    I can almost visualize you doing the "happy dance" with your enthusiasm. That's awesome!;)

I love car games! I can't wait to see what they have in store with cars......
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Oh yeah, I forgot to say YES :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    If we read between the lines based on what Glamazon said last week, I would venture to guess that an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 is on its way. Yippie!!!! :D
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hmm... well, I'm not allowed to say much (as usual) but I will say that folks who like cars will be getting something great this year. :)

Hey Glamazon, I know you are limited in what you can say but any chance you could kindly hint to us whether it could come out around the Easter Holiday??? Any information is welcomed.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike your asking for a lot, may not have any answer for you.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    If we read between the lines based on what Glamazon said last week, I would venture to guess that an INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 is on its way. Yippie!!!! :D
    Whoa whoa, no. Not at all! You definitely read into that what you wanted to see! With that I have to go back into my usual state of being cryptic...
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Whoa whoa, no. Not at all! You definitely read into that what you wanted to see! With that I have to go back into my usual state of being cryptic...

Sorry about that Glamazon. No problem. Whatever it will be I am sure it will be fun. Thanks.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    shanny wrote: »
    I can almost visualize you doing the "happy dance" with your enthusiasm. That's awesome!;)

I love car games! I can't wait to see what they have in store with cars......
    i love games cars too shanny.do you playng another car game?its good?i like burnout too,bit this game on line i like very much,bye shanny
  • Brandon223Brandon223 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I kant wait to c what glu has in store for us this year. I am so curious right now
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    YES ... to an update!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Dang, you all bumped a 1 year old thread haha :)
    IMG%5D
    Hi Kush Snipes, have not visited here in a long time but nice to see players are still hungry for a new INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game. Hope it comes out soon, if there is one? I will enter a VOTE of. YES to this thread.

FRENZY
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    of course yes
  • ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    voting for a big YES!
  • mantismantis Registered Users 1 Posts
    been playing for a year now. Yeah, hoping for some updates too.
  • csokipuncscsokipuncs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Kush Snipes, have not visited here in a long time but nice to see players are still hungry for a new INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game. Hope it comes out soon, if there is one? I will enter a VOTE of. YES to this thread.

FRENZY
    and stop answering for you, just one last sarcasm..._cs
  • 1DOOMRIDER1DOOMRIDER Registered Users 24 Posts
    HE GUYS IM BACK
    There must be a indestructible2 (no more problems... Playing with friends.....->Multiplayer for Android .... Game saving things etc. indestructible is kinda death.
    So where Is indestructible 2
    Doomrider
  • HoldUpHoldUp Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hello Glamazon
    Please do u know when is next update?
    I am a high rank player, but Indestructible need new vehicles&maps !
    So, GLU please do something!!
    See u

Ps: i'm french, sorry for the faults
  • chin_xchin_x Registered Users 13 Posts
    Thanks, in advance, for any info.:eek:
    Very interesting. thanks for sharing.

รวดเร็วก่อนใคร ระดับคุณภาพเรื่องฟุตบอล ได้ที่นี่ ฟุตบอลสด