Options

Indestructible fans, when you do you think the UPDATE will happen?

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
I think some new maps and at least one new vehicle are on their way. Hopefully, more than one. Choosing team mates would be cool, more new weapons, consumables or something like it, an upgrade to your existing vehicle would be lovely! Just hope that this is not a bug fix Update. I don't think Glu would do that to us, right Glamazon? ;)
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    I think some new maps and at least one new vehicle are on their way. Hopefully, more than one. Choosing team mates would be cool, more new weapons, consumables or something like it, an upgrade to your existing vehicle would be lovely! Just hope that this is not a bug fix Update. I don't think Glu would do that to us, right Glamazon? ;)

Doing a little recon, I can neither confirm nor deny there may be some new modes and bosses... ;)
  • Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Misteri.i like surprise!!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Options
    jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    I think will be update more vehicles and arms and weapons ne w maps too,more avilities and level maxim more thirty as fifty and inceasesmore abilities.i dont know bit i dreaming with update or continuation indestructible.indestructible and fans and friends comuniti indestructible for ever and ever and ever.go to the high!!indes indes indes indes!!!!;:;)
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Options
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Doing a little recon, I can neither confirm nor deny there may be some new modes and bosses... ;)

New modes and new bosses? Are we talking about the same game??
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    New modes and new bosses? Are we talking about the same game??
    We certainly are. And that is all I can say.
  • Options
    We certainly are. And that is all I can say.

Sounds interesting.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    I think will be update more vehicles and arms and weapons ne w maps too,more avilities and level maxim more thirty as fifty and inceasesmore abilities.i dont know bit i dreaming with update or continuation indestructible.indestructible and fans and friends comuniti indestructible for ever and ever and ever.go to the high!!indes indes indes indes!!!!;:;)

Jomateixtu, I like your enthusiasm. Keep it up!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts

Just think about it, new mode aka survival of the fittest. This mode requires teamwork and good instincts. The map is more spread out and harder to navigate and the surprise comes into play when you are battling for survival against the other team a boss or bosses appear to wreak havoc on all your plans.
    Maybe even indiscriminate weapons fire that targets all vehicles not just the opposing team.
    The new weapon "mortar fire" quasi accurate and for the truly competitive player "friendly fire" where poor aiming will kill your partner.
    Yeah, bring it on!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!