Indestructible fans! UPDATE COMING SOON!

GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
That's right, we heard your requests and are happy to let you know that there will be an Indestructible update coming soon! We can't tell you the exact timeline, but we are hoping it will be long before you break out the barbecues!

Comments

• KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'm glad to know this! Indestructible is one of my favorite iOS games :)
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Guau!i'm waiting for indestructible 2!im happy!
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • Rocky TopRocky Top Registered Users 127 Posts
    Well, I'm going to jump in one time. I'm glad to see it coming.
    They say the most pain a person will endure is being born. I personally don't remember being born, must have been during one of my blackouts.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Woohoo, can't wait, gonna be blasting!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    KillerSan wrote: »
    I'm glad to know this! Indestructible is one of my favorite iOS games :)

What's your handle for Game Center PM me if you prefer not to make known to community.

Would like to play some one on one or start a clan of sorts with other IOS users.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hola ddanen,a ver si tenemos suerte y mejoran el aspecto de eleccion de equipo,estaria muy bien.un saludo
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hola ddanen,a ver si tenemos suerte y mejoran el aspecto de eleccion de equipo,estaria muy bien.un saludo

I agree with you it would be great to see some new equipment and maybe a new map. just make sure you wait for a few people to update before you update. Safer when you let someone else get bugs.

Estoy de acuerdo con usted que sería genial ver a algunos equipos nuevos y tal vez un nuevo mapa. sólo asegúrate de que esperar unas cuantas personas a actualizar antes de actualizar. Más seguro cuando usted permite que alguien más tiene bugs.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    This is good news! Thanks for letting us know Glamazon and I am glad to hear that our voices are being heard. Can't wait to see what is in store.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    What's your handle for Game Center PM me if you prefer not to make known to community.

Would like to play some one on one or start a clan of sorts with other IOS users.

I am in for that. What is your Game Center name and I will play you, mono y mono. A clan sounds good but I would say lets get some games going first. What do you say? If you don't want to publicize your name feel free to shoot me a PM. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Saw that glamazon mentioned the update will be for the original game which is really good means we will not loose all that wonderful hardware we have gathered. :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • arthur_xrarthur_xr Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hi, I want to give some advices. I post it here to make you see it. There is no doubt that indestructible is a brilliant game. The advantage of it is the online PvP part due to the competation between people is more interesting than play with AI. I think it is better if enhance the online part rather than provide a new mission for us to beat AI. After we get the new car, I think no one will continue the mission any more. Futhurmore, I think it will be better if we can change our game ID because there are many same names in the game. At last, a save upload system also should be added like Eternity Warriors 2. We can upload our saves to icloud so that we have a backup for the system crush or delete the game by mistakes. My friend deleted my game once and it makes me lost all cars and it's really terrible because I lost all cars.
    I agree with you and believe any of the more experienced players will get the car and never look back yet there are a lot of new players that enter an online game and don't have a clue. They ramble around shooting at their partner and get killed a lot or they just drive around and accomplish nothing. The AI portion/quest is a good place for new people to start and build up some skills.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!