Move Indestructible out of the sub forum!

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Dear GLU admins,

I have noticed we in the indestructible forum are fairly vocal lot and this is a great game that with your help will only get better with time and effort.

I would ask GLU to move indestructible out of the sub forums and to place it on the main page where it belongs.

I realize this is an older game, yet as you GLU keep it current by upgrading the dynamics I being a player will continue to advertise and bring new users to the forum.

You can see where this going...... This is a long term money maker for you and a long term fun game for me and the thousands of users that will continually flock to this game as it matures.

So in closing I ask for what seems to make sense for everyone, please move the indestructible forum to the main page.

Thanks for your consideration.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Dear GLU admins,

I have noticed we in the indestructible forum are fairly vocal lot and this is a great game that with your help will only get better with time and effort.

I would ask GLU to move indestructible out of the sub forums and to place it on the main page where it belongs.

I realize this is an older game, yet as you GLU keep it current by upgrading the dynamics I being a player will continue to advertise and bring new users to the forum.

You can see where this going...... This is a long term money maker for you and a long term fun game for me and the thousands of users that will continually flock to this game as it matures.

So in closing I ask for what seems to make sense for everyone, please move the indestructible forum to the main page.

Thanks for your consideration.

Nicely said. I think it would be great if GLU does what you are asking.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    It has been done. :)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Thank you!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Thank you Glamazon and nice job Ddannen.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Why is the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum now in the Eternity Warriors 2 Official Forums as seen at this link http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?4-Game-Communities ?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike if you go to the main forum page it shows all by itself and yes I also saw this when I navigated differently.

Probably needs a little tweak to get it right, was surprised "pleasantly" how quickly Glamazon responded.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Mike if you go to the main forum page it shows all by itself and yes I also saw this when I navigated differently.

Yes, it does show by itself but also saw it like this when I navigated in another way.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    Yes, it does show by itself but also saw it like this when I navigated in another way.

Yeah, it's an imperfect system- the reason it appears under EW2 is because it needs to have a standalone category, which would mean another click to get into it. We'll work on it.

Edited to add: It's all fixed now!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hi friends.i dont have acces to glu forum in new indes.whats the matter?why?and in this page i cant use google translate and i cant understand all you writing .well indestructible new is good game
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hi friends.i dont have acces to glu forum in new indes.whats the matter?why?and in this page i cant use google translate and i cant understand all you writing .well indestructible new is good game

Joma, I am sorry you are having problems and cannot speak with everyone the way you have in the past. I hope the problems are worked out soon.

Joma, lo siento usted está teniendo problemas y no puedo hablar con todo el mundo la manera que usted tiene en el pasado. Espero que los problemas se resuelven pronto.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Yeah, it's an imperfect system- the reason it appears under EW2 is because it needs to have a standalone category, which would mean another click to get into it. We'll work on it.

Thanks for the fix!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Glamazon wrote: »

I know we ask much yet if and when possible would it be too much trouble to split up the forum into a few folders like FAQ, open discussion and suggestions, this way a user will not need to scroll through pages to find a topic to respond. Thanks for your consideration! :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I know we ask much yet if and when possible would it be too much trouble to split up the forum into a few folders like FAQ, open discussion and suggestions, this way a user will not need to scroll through pages to find a topic to respond. Thanks for your consideration! :-)

Right now that won't be possible, but it may be in the future. This last change was possible because of the resources we had on hand. But I'll keep you posted. Closing post now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.