Options

Has this happened to you?

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Using the demolisher and was playing TDM and my partner was non existent and encountered the other teams two demolishers and they tag teamed me the whole time, I had no chance. Couldn't run, could fight it was humiliating lol.

Think of the last time you saw a cat playing with a ball of yarn and you will know how I felt :p
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Using the demolisher and was playing TDM and my partner was non existent and encountered the other teams two demolishers and they tag teamed me the whole time, I had no chance. Couldn't run, could fight it was humiliating lol.

Think of the last time you saw a cat playing with a ball of yarn and you will know how I felt :p

When two Demolishers tag team you, it is very difficult to win, let alone move anywhere because the bullets keep you frozen in your tracks. I would have to give kudos to your opponents in this situation because that is the best strategy for them to win. My strategy is the same and I always start attacking my Demolisher-opponent in tandem with my teammate so as to eradicate the bigger threat first. Then I go to the easier pickings with the other opponent vehicle.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER