Suggestion for recover the charge and capture the flag

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Both of these games are a lot of fun yet I propose to make them just a little edgier.

I suggest that the charge or flag once picked up has a timer associated with it say 30 seconds, if the charge or flag is not recovered or returned and or lost the vehicle holding the charge or flag is destroyed (dramatically of course).

What say you GLU, up to a little tweaking?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Both of these games are a lot of fun yet I propose to make them just a little edgier.

I suggest that the charge or flag once picked up has a timer associated with it say 30 seconds, if the charge or flag is not recovered or returned and or lost the vehicle holding the charge or flag is destroyed (dramatically of course).

What say you GLU, up to a little tweaking?

Now GLU...THAT is cool idea!! Yea bro, since it is a nuclear charge it should be dealt with "extreme care" and as fast as possible since it is so highly volatile. I think the explosion would have to be dramatic as you say to make this a cool effect and spice this game up a little, killing the vehicle outright carrying it, like a hot potato! This "little tweaking" would be cool indeed.

I would just add to your idea that since this is a nuclear charge that any other vehicles also be damaged either by 300, 200 or 100 in armor depending on their proximity of the explosion either 300 meters, 200 meters or 100 meters, respectively detonation. The charge should have the timer within it counting down for all to see to make their decisions accordingly.

GLU, I echo Ddannen, what do you say?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Now GLU...THAT is cool idea!! Yea bro, since it is a nuclear charge it should be dealt with "extreme care" and as fast as possible since it is so highly volatile. I think the explosion would have to be dramatic as you say to make this a cool effect and spice this game up a little, killing the vehicle outright carrying it, like a hot potato! This "little tweaking" would be cool indeed.

I would just add to your idea that since this is a nuclear charge that any other vehicles also be damaged either by 300, 200 or 100 in armor depending on their proximity of the explosion either 300 meters, 200 meters or 100 meters, respectively detonation. The charge should have the timer within it counting down for all to see to make their decisions accordingly.

GLU, I echo Ddannen, what do you say?
    Definitely, all players should be aware of the timer associated with the charge and or flag. This would put a new gameplay aspect of quickness and brass balls cause if you are close to the explosion you could be dead and if you are not close you might loose out on recapturing the charge/flag.

I believe any vehicle can make it from one end to the other of even the longest maps in 12-14 seconds so this will definitely speed up game play and will not allow some players to drag on the game simply to rack up kills.

GLU oh GLU are you listening, maybe a job as adviser for upcoming games design is in order :cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Definitely, all players should be aware of the timer associated with the charge and or flag. This would put a new gameplay aspect of quickness and brass balls cause if you are close to the explosion you could be dead and if you are not close you might loose out on recapturing the charge/flag.

I believe any vehicle can make it from one end to the other of even the longest maps in 12-14 seconds so this will definitely speed up game play and will not allow some players to drag on the game simply to rack up kills.

GLU oh GLU are you listening, maybe a job as adviser for upcoming games design is in order :cool:

Sounds like a good idea to me!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I wish we could just have access to the developers and programmers for a week or so, we could really shake thing up!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I wish we could just have access to the developers and programmers for a week or so, we could really shake thing up!

Oh, that would be so enjoyable for us to meet or talk to the developers of this game such as,

Ektarena Bykova
    Viacheslav Dudin
    Jason Estebez
    Roman Ezhkov
    Konstantin Gladyshev
    Niloay Karpov
    Ivan korolev
    Valery Kosinov
    Alexey Kravchuk
    tatyana Kondratyeva
    Alexander Lashin
    Alexander Lobanov
    Sean Loppiccolo
    > Fyi, he is the Sr. producer at Glu.com
    Dmitry Lyust
    Vladimir Makhnytin
    Sergey Pavlov
    Ivan Pozdnyakov
    Anastasia Rumyantseva
    Konstanin Sarychev
    Alexander Svanidze
    Karin Tverdohleb

Glamazon, any chance Ddannen and I could share some of our ideas with any of these people listed above in a conference call?..I know I am wishing but it never hurts to ask. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]