Argh, NETWORK ERROR!

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I was at Starbucks today and got bounced no less than five times in one hour, it was sickening, then I went home and the same was happening at home. Sorry to all the players that were abandoned.

This has been happening a lot as of late.

Anyone else having server problems?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
    I had this problem yesterday
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Happened so often at different locations. At times like that you just wish you could get back in the game even if you are loosing.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hey!yeah me too network errer a lot of every day,argh!mala suerte ya vendran tiempos mejores
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah, it's been tough lately. Every play took me approximately 10 minutes before I was able to join in team deatmatch.
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I was at Starbucks today and got bounced no less than five times in one hour, it was sickening, then I went home and the same was happening at home. Sorry to all the players that were abandoned.

This has been happening a lot as of late.

Anyone else having server problems?

This happened to me last night. The good news is that while I was waiting to play the number of players for the "search" reached 75 players, a number I have never seen before, perhaps because of all the back up.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Mike this rarely happens here in the west, typically see 25-40 players and the server just resets and searches resets and searches, gets old. :mad:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Mike this rarely happens here in the west, typically see 25-40 players and the server just resets and searches resets and searches, gets old. :mad:

I did not know that. That is frustrating. :(
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER