Do you believe in "indestructible game" suicide?

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I pose this question to all players as I have lost and won games based on suicide in the game where you intentionally take a cliff or let the opponents base do you in to recover back at your base with a full charge.

Is it ethical?

Is it fair?

Is it fun?

When and how should you take a fall for your team to get the advantage?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I never even thought about this. Not sure if it would be a advantage since I haven't ever tried it . I will surely trying and post what I think
    IMG%5D
  • ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah, I've done this suicide thing but only if i or my team have the lead. I see this as more strategic/tactical approach.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I was fighting a fierce battle and it was anyone's game. My team had just scored the charge and destroyed both opponents. With my reserves almost depleted and one more point to be scored I chose to jump off the cliff, I was about a second and a half behind the other team but I was coming back under a full head of steam. I was able to help my teammate, score and win the game. If I would have stayed in the game and not jumped the cliff it would have taken one missile shot and my team member would have had a tough time by himself.

This time it worked in my favor.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I was fighting a fierce battle and it was anyone's game. My team had just scored the charge and destroyed both opponents. With my reserves almost depleted and one more point to be scored I chose to jump off the cliff, I was about a second and a half behind the other team but I was coming back under a full head of steam. I was able to help my teammate, score and win the game. If I would have stayed in the game and not jumped the cliff it would have taken one missile shot and my team member would have had a tough time by himself.

This time it worked in my favor.

This reminds me of a show. You used teamwork to help your team mate so he won't go in alone. If any of you have seen or seem anyone watch the wonder pets you know what song I'm talking about haha
    (song goes like: what's Gona work?.... TEAM WORK... What's gona work?.... TEAMWORK!) lol
    IMG%5D
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    I think the suicide option is a part of the game and adds some twist to it. If used strategically like you did it can help you to win. I do not consider it cheating because all players can do it. Is it fun? It is never fun to commit suicide, lol, but if it is a strategy that helps you to win the game then yes, it is fun.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER