Kudos to Europe

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Decided to take the server off auto and play in Europe only this morning and found our friends across the ocean to be very competitive. Most did not want to bother with conversation although a few stayed for a moment. One game of recover the charge included Marie, RocknRolla and MeandMe.

MeandMe stuck around for a moment to say hello and said he was from the Nederland and about 9:00 pm.

This was one of the best games I've played in recent days and want to give Kudos to MeandMe for exceptional team play and to the others for a great game.

Check it out sometime and take your server settings off auto and try playing our brothers and sisters across the ocean and expand those horizons. :cool:
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Muy bien ddanen,claro que si.espero verte en el juego algun dia,aunque ultimMente no tengo mucho tiempo para jugar

Translation:
    danen Okay, sure si i hope see in the game someday, though lastly I have not much time to play
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    In spain i hope can play with united states of america,specially with ddannen,Mike,shanny and others players of indestructible forum got dna indes in your bodies.
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Joma,, I think it's pretty cool how the internet brings people from all over the world together and be able to play some good games with them. It's good to have you as a fellow gamer...;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    Yes Shanny is very interesting,i like read yours trheads and write.i hope learning english reading in this forum with us.thanks