I got accused of cheating

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Played a game today that was different than others, at the end of the game I say Hi! To which the losing opponent starts this rant about me cheating and doing something called screen skipping. After a bit of dialogue it seems he is talking lag on the network yet he so insistent that I have these magic powers lol, one of the more unusual games I have played. :confused:

The sad part is, I've played this person before and he's pretty good, not sure where the attitude came form.

Has anyone ever accused you of cheating?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    I think he was accusing you of "lag switching the game" the thing is if for instince u were lag switching u dont know if you are the host . I dont know if indestructibles is runed on a server or if it picks a host auto matically . But yea he might have been lagging and blamed his horrible connection on you for cheating
    IMG%5D
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Yeah it was pretty wierd, I had played him before won and lost and then he comes up with this rant, so unreal.
    The servers are setup automatically at least regarding IOS don't know if different on android.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I meant is destructibles is played on a server as in no one is the host. We all play with the our own connection and the glu servers would be our host. If not them someone gets randomly picked (usually someone with the best connection) and the host can make everyone lag and freeze and sometimes cause frames to skip
    IMG%5D
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I meant is destructibles is played on a server as in no one is the host. We all play with the our own connection and the glu servers would be our host. If not them someone gets randomly picked (usually someone with the best connection) and the host can make everyone lag and freeze and sometimes cause frames to skip
    That poses an interesting question that I cannot answer, I would hope the server selection would be only GLUs yet there are so many hacks out the anything is possible.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    I say that you should just stop your cheating, then you don't have to worry about being accused!!! lol (JUST KIDDING D) That is just poor sportsmanship to accuse someone of cheating because they won. I know if is disturbing, but it's also kind of a compliment if you are so good that a person accuses you of cheating because you beat them.:p My question is....How long have you had these magical powers and are you willing to share how you do them? lol ;)

Happy Gaming!!!
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
    shanny wrote: »
    I say that you should just stop your cheating, then you don't have to worry about being accused!!! lol (JUST KIDDING D) That is just poor sportsmanship to accuse someone of cheating because they won. I know if is disturbing, but it's also kind of a compliment if you are so good that a person accuses you of cheating because you beat them.:p My question is....How long have you had these magical powers and are you willing to share how you do them? lol ;)

Happy Gaming!!!

A magician never reveals his secrets. Even if they are powers :p
    IMG%5D
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Congratulations! I agree with Shanny, consider it a compliment that you are a good player. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Guau!shanny 1912post!impresionante.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Jajaja ddanen have powers magics!up ddannen the boss of the wrecking crew
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol