searching error... no other messages...

spcmonkeyspcmonkey Registered Users 7 Posts
i dont know why... But suddenly when i select the form of multiplayer match i want the next screen hangs on "searching..." but never connects... This is true for any server setting.

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hello spcmonkei!here in spain run good and conectin good too.maybe conexion wifi or another problem.repeat tomorrow i hope you have good luck
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • spcmonkeyspcmonkey Registered Users 7 Posts
    Actually... Heros of destiny wont even load past glu screen... Allmy other games work fine... Whatsup glu?
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    spcmonkey wrote: »
    i dont know why... But suddenly when i select the form of multiplayer match i want the next screen hangs on "searching..." but never connects... This is true for any server setting.

Welcome Spcmonkey, nice to see you again. It has been a while since I have seen you play, probably the last time was the end of Dec. 2012/beginning of 2013. I used to play with you on Android. My screen name there is SURJ if you remember? I used to use the Mantis a lot with you. You used to use the blue Mantis regularly if I remember correctly. I had fun tearing it up with you back in the day :cool:

Anyway, about your question, I will try to help you get an answer but first are you still playing on Android or are you now playing on IOS?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Error de búsqueda ... hay otros mensajes ...
    No sé por qué ... Pero de repente cuando selecciono el tipo de multijugador coincide quiero la siguiente pantalla se cuelga en "Buscando ..." pero nunca conecta ... Esto es cierto para cualquier configuración de servidor.
    Nuevo Miembro
    En realidad ... Heros del destino incluso no cargan pantalla glu pasado ... todos mis otros juegos funcionan bien ... Whatsup glu?
    [QUOTE=Mike;223Bienvenido Spcmonkey, encantado de verte de nuevo. Ha sido un tiempo desde que te he visto jugar, probablemente, la última vez fue el final de diciembre de 2013 2012/beginning. Yo solía jugar con usted en Android. Mi nombre de usuario no es SURJ si te acuerdas? Solía ​​usar la Mantis mucho con usted. Usted solía utilizar la Mantis azul con regularidad si no recuerdo mal. Me divertí romperlo con usted en su día

De todos modos, acerca de su pregunta, voy a tratar de ayudarle a obtener una respuesta, pero primero están todavía jugando en Android ¿O ahora juega en IOS?66]Welcome Spcmonkey, nice to see you again. It has been a while since I have seen you play, probably the last time was the end of Dec. 2012/beginning of 2013. I used to play with you on Android. My screen name there is SURJ if you remember? I used to use the Mantis a lot with you. You used to use the blue Mantis regularly if I remember correctly. I had fun tearing it up with you back in the day :cool:

Anyway, about your question, I will try to help you get an answer but first are you still playing on Android or are you now playing on IOS?[/QUOTE
    Translation;:
    Yea... Game bugged on my phone and i lost that accnt. Good to see you surj! Im on my android tablet now... Had to relevel again... Now more trouble... Bummer
    Yea... Game bugged on my phone and i lost that accnt. Good to see you surj! Im on my android tablet now... Had to relevel again... Now more trouble... Bummer

Now that I play on IOS I have to say searching for players is much better than the android but I don't know why. Just aan observation. Anyway, your problem has happened to me on many occasions. I find that sometimes in order for it to find players i have to reload it by going back the vehicle screen first and then hitting PLAY and then Multiplayer. After that it usually begins searching and matching me up with players. I know this sounds very simple but give it a try. It has worked for me. Hope this helps you.

By the way if the Black screen problem occurs for you again then read my post on how to fix it. That problem also happened to me and lasted for several days. I almost gave up but then I tried a few other things and it worked again.

Are you still called spcmonkey on droid? What time do u play? I will try to look for u.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Once i get the searching lock... The game is frozen so i cant go back to the vehicle screen... Note that i get no connection, joining, number of player, or connection error messages. Also single player plays fine. Ist as if it cant even find the servers.
    My customer service thread was deleted with no response?...
    My customer service thread was deleted with no response?...

When and why did that happen??
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]