New to glu mobile forums

seanybryanseanybryan Registered Users 4 Posts
My user name is seanybryan on Indestructible. I just wanted to share that and I just earned my last vehicle, the dozer on Sunday! I love this game and thought I would browse the forums to see any tips, loadouts, good skill points to learn, etc.

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    seanybryan wrote: »
    My user name is seanybryan on Indestructible. I just wanted to share that and I just earned my last vehicle, the dozer on Sunday! I love this game and thought I would browse the forums to see any tips, loadouts, good skill points to learn, etc.

Welcome Seanbryan! Glad to see you came to the forum. I met you a few weeks ago. You and another player went 2 on 1 against me and after you beat me I felt violated :o You play well and don't give up.

Congrats on getting the Dozer. Enjoy it, it is lots of fun to play with. Feel free to give your ideas and suggestions on all the posts and get tips here. We would like to hear your thoughts.

FRENZY
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    seanybryan wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum, there is much to check out and many good players abound. Look forward to future battles!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!