Cheating?

AshwinAshwin Registered Users 28 Posts
I was playing a death Match with my Dozer and I had an enemy with a demolisher he was stuck somewhere and then I started shooting him and then he like flew to the other side of the Place in a second . Is he Cheating?

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Hellow fellow in my opinion is not cheating ,is good fire!or skills too:cool:
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ashwin wrote: »
    I was playing a death Match with my Dozer and I had an enemy with a demolisher he was stuck somewhere and then I started shooting him and then he like flew to the other side of the Place in a second . Is he Cheating?
    This is due to lag in the connection possibly yours, your opponents or even the server. I run into this often and just try to work around the lag.
    If you are firing at an opponent and their armor/life meter is not registering damage you are shooting at the image that has already left, move on quickly and expect the opponent to fire at you from a different position.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Yes ddannen i agree
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    haha ashwin, you shouldnt be complaining about someone cheating when your cheating yourself
  • ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    haha ashwin, you shouldnt be complaining about someone cheating when your cheating yourself

Why would you say that?
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    easy... he has the glu coin hack.... 3million glu coins

top tier vehicle with top tier weapon... plus 1047 in consumable

look at the best vehicle thread.. its there somewhere.. also he has admitted to doing that