Does INDESTRUCTIBLE game data get transfered over to other devices using Google play?

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Just wondering if anyone knows the answer to this question above. I know that Francis touched on this subject in his thread entitled: "What is the best path for changing devices?" but it was unclear in his explanation if INDESTRUCTIBLE game play data can specifically be transferred to a new Android device by simply registering it with your google play account?

I am in the process of getting a new phone so if anyone knows the answer to this question that would be very helpful. :)
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    # 1
    Micro
    Experimentado miembro
    ¿Tiene datos de juegos INDESTRUCTIBLE quedan transferidas a otros dispositivos que utilizan el juego de Google?
    Sólo me preguntaba si alguien sabe la respuesta a esta pregunta. Sé que Francis se refirió a este tema en el hilo titulado: "¿Cuál es el mejor camino para los dispositivos que cambia" pero no estaba claro en su explicación si los datos de juego INDESTRUCTIBLE específicamente se pueden transferir a un nuevo dispositivo Android con sólo registrarse con su cuenta de Google Play?

Estoy en el proceso de conseguir un nuevo teléfono, así que si alguien sabe la respuesta a esta pregunta sería muy útil.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
    Good question Mike,and congratulations for your new adquisition!@;sorry i dont know but i hope when you entry your username the game respect your account,i hope.good luck Mike.
    Where are you from Mike?
    Jejeje hey Mike you and me now are fellows on experienced member eh!
  • BoyconzinBoyconzin Registered Users 6 Posts
    I hear that Google is developing game center same as IOS and XBOX live.
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Boyconzin wrote: »
    I hear that Google is developing game center same as IOS and XBOX live.

Really, that would be great!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Jejeje hey Mike you and me now are fellows on experienced member eh!

Yes we are. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Jedi3008Jedi3008 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hi Mike,
    i tried several times to transfer my game data on my second phone, but it isn't possible.
    I wrote a note to the help center of glu, but the answer was not very helpful ...:-), so i hope you will find a way to catch the problem :confused:
    Jedi3008 wrote: »
    Hi Mike,
    i tried several times to transfer my game data on my second phone, but it isn't possible.
    I wrote a note to the help center of glu, but the answer was not very helpful ...:-), so i hope you will find a way to catch the problem :confused:

You are right Jedi. Got my new phone recently and it does not transfer over. Very demoralizing. :( However, at least my gold was still intact in my new phone.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    You are right Jedi. Got my new phone recently and it does not transfer over. Very demoralizing. :( However, at least my gold was still intact in my new phone.
    Mike, what does get transferred, I will be moving to an iPhone 5. Will I loose my skills etc?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Mike, what does get transferred, I will be moving to an iPhone 5. Will I loose my skills etc?

It means your influence points and all your vehicles, skills, weapons, etc. will be lost. If you have gold that will be restored on your new phone using your same account.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    well it sounds like nothing got transferred over

Only reason your glu coins are still intact is because its recorded on a different server via facebook login i think
    It means your influence points and all your vehicles, skills, weapons, etc. will be lost. If you have gold that will be restored on your new phone using your same account.
    Wah!
    thats not the answer I wanted lol. Oh well the iPhone 5S/6 whatever is being held up until September. Maybe the problem will be resolved by that time. I am thinking that the jailbreak crowd probably has dealt with this and possibly has an answer if you wanted to go the jailbreak route.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Im pretty sure there is a way for jailbroken idevices. Just copy the IPA into your computer and then just copy the IPA into your new/most recent device. I got told you can see the apps in the file system without being jailbroken so their might be a way to do it unjailbroken
    IMG%5D
    Im pretty sure there is a way for jailbroken idevices. Just copy the IPA into your computer and then just copy the IPA into your new/most recent device. I got told you can see the apps in the file system without being jailbroken so their might be a way to do it unjailbroken
    I wondered so I plugged in my ipad to see what I might see, unfortunately the only files that show are photo files.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Jailbroken or unjailbroken? I have all my device rooted that means they are jailbroken and i have access to everything in the device. So i can see everything. So you must be unrooted/unjailbroken right?
    IMG%5D
    mthead wrote: »
    well it sounds like nothing got transferred over

Only reason your glu coins are still intact is because its recorded on a different server via facebook login i think

Correct, nothing got transferred over except my glu gold.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Wah!
    thats not the answer I wanted lol. Oh well the iPhone 5S/6 whatever is being held up until September. Maybe the problem will be resolved by that time. I am thinking that the jailbreak crowd probably has dealt with this and possibly has an answer if you wanted to go the jailbreak route.

I know. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it is a little depressing. However, now with my new S4 I already have almost all the weapons back and I am at the gold level. I have to admit it is a little fun playing as a Bronzy because many of the players, including the Gold level players, think you are not that much of a fight and then when they play me, they are suddenly surprised.

Example: I was driving my Punisher last week as (bronzy) with T4 cannon and T4 and T3 armor with no melee and destroyed a fully loaded T4 rocket Thermodon. After the game was over the player was nice but said "WTF" regarding playing me. He said "Gg, I am embarrassed" I said "why" he said " because I lost to a bronzy" Lol.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Jailbroken or unjailbroken? I have all my device rooted that means they are jailbroken and i have access to everything pn the device. So i can see everything. So you must be unrooted/unjailbroken right?
    Unjailbroken. Kind of a pain, oh well.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I know. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it is a little depressing. However, now with my new S4 I already have almost all the weapons back and I am at the gold level. I have to admit it is a little fun playing as a Bronzy because many of the players, including the Gold level players, think you are not that much of a fight and then when they play me, they are suddenly surprised.

Example: I was driving my Punisher last week as (bronzy) with T4 cannon and T4 and T3 armor with no melee and destroyed a fully loaded T4 rocket Thermodon. After the game was over the player was nice but said "WTF" regarding playing me. He said "Gg, I am embarrassed" I said "why" he said " because I lost to a bronzy" Lol.

Lol, i guessed that taught him to never underestimate bronze players now. :)
    We need iCloud support for the indestructible game!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    ber_man37 wrote: »
    Lol, i guessed that taught him to never underestimate bronze players now. :)

True :). I am sure you have experienced a few good bronze players who make you scratch your head and ask yourself if they really are experienced beyond their means. I have noticed, that the bronze players who capitalize all the letters in their screen name tend to be above average players from the get-go for whatever reason.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • BoyconzinBoyconzin Registered Users 6 Posts
    Google just have Google Game Play, pls try.
  • mardukmarduk Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes actually you can move indestructable data from one android to another.i will post this later, it works since i have done it and it worked and got everything back.
  • mardukmarduk Registered Users 2 Posts
    As i said from before u can move the data of indestructible to ur new android device from an old or another android device, im not sure if root is needed but im sure that u need a root browser like esfile explorer, but if my help didnt work then u need root.u need ur old android device but not sure if it should be rooted, ull need to download es file explorer and offcorse dont delete and redownload the game, and ull need a programm called lucky patcher u can download it from google.first download and install lucky patcher and open it, select the game indestructible and press backup--> backup app setting.now u either need a laptop or need to have bluetooth on both devices.now open esfile explorer-->android-->data--> com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK-->files-->luckypatcher-->backup-->data and now ull see a file called com.glu.indestructible, either copy it to a laptop or send it by bluetooth to the new device.u need to have the game indestructible and lucky patcher and also esfile explorer on the new device, move the folder com.glu.indestructible to android-->data--> com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LUCK-->files-->luckypatcher-->backup-->data and put the file here using either a laptop or esfile explorer, now open luckypatcher and go to indestructible and press tools-->restore-->restore app setting and everything should be fine and u should have restored all ur data back.