Options

Gotta have good partners!

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Had a chance to play several games with the Skorpion. Initially played against him and my teammates kept quitting on me and got my butt kicked quite a few times lol. We finally got a chance to play as teammates for several games in a row and pretty much had our way with all we played.

Thanks Skorpion for fun time, U R a good player
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
    You're welcome Ddannen :).
    It was funny to play with you as teammates with the same cars hahaha.
    You're also one of the really good players that I have met.
    Hope we can play together another time ;).
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Recently I've noticed that my kill ratio is directly related to how well I play with teammates, too many times have I been involved with a teammate that doesn't understand team play causing collisions, late starts, missed flags or charges and lots of frustrations.

I am glad for the clan and off clan challenges I've been involved with lately as every player is gold or elite or both. These players understand the need to back up and how to defend. Sometimes the skill level is so cool I am laughing because the traps are set so well and carried out with extreme prejudice.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Recently I've noticed that my kill ratio is directly related to how well I play with teammates, too many times have I been involved with a teammate that doesn't understand team play causing collisions, late starts, missed flags or charges and lots of frustrations.

I am glad for the clan and off clan challenges I've been involved with lately as every player is gold or elite or both. These players understand the need to back up and how to defend. Sometimes the skill level is so cool I am laughing because the traps are set so well and carried out with extreme prejudice.

I know what you mean, Dapper. Sometimes, in regular out-of-clan capture the flag matches, I start out guarding my flag but then look at the way my teammate is driving and figure I can't trust him to go and retrieve the flagso I have to go get the flag myself. Of course, I NEVER have to worry about my teammate and his strategy when I play clan matches. Everyone knows exactly what to do and anticipates the game action so well that it increases enjoyment by 4,000%, easily. All the actions by the clan players are not random and are done for a purposes and, as you say, are carried out with extreme prejudice.

Every now and then, I will play in an out of clan match like that, but it is extremely rare.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]