List of INDESTRUCTIBLE players I recently invited to this forum...

2Next

Comments

• Jedi3008Jedi3008 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hy Mike,
    I had the chance to play with you 2 or 3 weeks ago! You invited me to join the groupe of players
    So here i am! Hope you will get this message and will see you soon
    Need to give my name ; Jedi3008
    Mike, want to here about you,
    Thank's
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Jedi3008 wrote: »
    Need to give my name ; Jedi3008
    Mike, want to here about you,
    Thank's

I'm sure he will see your message soon, but if you wana make sure he will know your here just send him a private message here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=2701

I'm sure he would like to hear someone he invited joined the forums :)
    IMG%5D
  • BoyconzinBoyconzin Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi, somebody kwown Baws? He have good skill, but i not see him for a long time.
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Mule wrote: »
    Dewin is good. DaddyO and Guest666 are two of the most difficult players I've encountered

Welcome Mule! Nice to have you in the forum. I have played you many times and you are force to be reckoned with! Anyone, who has played Mule, knows this guy has props and he doesn't give up even when the going gets tough.

I agree with you, Dewin is good. I noticed he has not played in the last couple of weeks. Have you played him recently? I am waiting to hear back from him about getting on board.:rolleyes:

Also, DaddyO is a very skilled player. I think I played him recently over this last weekend but I have not encountered Guest666 yet.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Hy Mike,
    I had the chance to play with you 2 or 3 weeks ago! You invited me to join the groupe of players
    So here i am! Hope you will get this message and will see you soon

Welcome Jedi3008! I remember you. Kush Snipes was right, I am happy to hear that after inviting you to come to this forum, now you are here. :) As I mentioned to you a few weeks ago, in conjunction with Ddannen and anyone else who wants to helps us, we are trying to bring new faces here to this forum so that you can tell Glu yourself want you want in a new update and hopefully in a new INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game. The more voices there are the louder our voice can be heard. All you need to do is actively participate by regularly reading the posts and more importantly, sharing your ideas with everyone in this forum.

Cheers to you bro, and I hope to chat with you again soon,

FRENZY
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Boyconzin wrote: »
    Hi, somebody kwown Baws? He have good skill, but i not see him for a long time.

Sorry Boyconzin, don't remember playing Baws before.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Added Player:

Careater ----> This guy knows how to fight if you have ever played him. He usually drives the Dozer and does an excellent job at destroying his competition. He is an INDESTRUCTIBLE Juggernaut!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Thank's very much for your help!
    Je viens de jouer une partie avec un dénommé groccnoc! Je veux seulement lui dire que c'est triste de se moquer d'autres joueurs et de se croire fort parce qu'on est fort dans un jeu à la noix .... !!!
    Thank's very much for your help!

You are welcome!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • KfesitoKfesito Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hola como estan soy el chapin me dijieron que me andaban buscado pues yo los encontré primero agréguenme al club .. Thanks
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Kfesito wrote: »
    Hola como estan soy el chapin me dijieron que me andaban buscado pues yo los encontré primero agréguenme al club .. Thanks

Welcome to the indestructible forum! Are you referring to the clan shock and awe? Please send a personal message to Mike regading this specific forum.

Bienvenido al foro indestructible! ¿Se refiere a la conmoción y pavor del clan? Por favor, envíe un mensaje personal a Mike regading este foro específico.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Has anyone played with xxLegendxx? I played against him tonight and he made me feel like an amateur. It was ridiculous how good he was. Then, after the game, he commented "that was too easy." I didn't get mad because it probably was too easy for him.

Has anyone else played against him?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    No that's a new name for me, will look for him though. Always good to meet someone that humbles you, you should have tried to play him on GC if possible and get a few more games in to try some different strategy.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Has anyone played with xxLegendxx? I played against him tonight and he made me feel like an amateur. It was ridiculous how good he was. Then, after the game, he commented "that was too easy." I didn't get mad because it probably was too easy for him.

Has anyone else played against him?

Hi MantaRay, I played you a few days ago. You played well. I have not encountered that player but I will keep my eye open for him. Hope to play with you again soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
    I had encountered him a few days ago, he was driving the Shooter with the green paint and I was using also the Shooter.
    He is a very good player, but i could beat him. I think that was a matter of luck because he is really on another level.
    I played xLegendx yesterday. I beat him while he was using his Ravager with T4 missles. I was in the Red Dozer.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • arthur_xrarthur_xr Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hey man, im sorry reply u so late. i was busy before and i hav not come here for a long time. Whts ur name in the game?
    jomateixtu wrote: »
    Hello Arthur!how do you do?
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Mike, what's your name in the game?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    i thinkj his name is frenzy and i still hav no idea wat to do in the forums frenzy :(
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Mike, what's your name in the game?

My game name is FRENZY
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    i thinkj his name is frenzy and i still hav no idea wat to do in the forums frenzy :(

I replied to you today.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    ok thanx mike,i will happily accept it
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER