Options

What kind of glitches are these?!

POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
Hmmmm lately Im am very scared of challenging dozers,when i went under the dozer on iceberg he used his blade attack on me when i was the mantis and than i went flying over three times the lenght of iceberg and than i hit an invisible wall on the edge of the map,than i die when i looked like i was on the map,or what looks like i was on the map

Also when i went under a dozer again on the multiplayer track the beach looking one where i felt relieved im not gonna die falling off:cool: than i went under the dozer again because thats kinda my signiture mantis killing move(only for killing dozers)and than i fall into the void and than im still like how does this happen?.........than im still like how do i keep falling in the void on that track?

Answers or replys on this extremely weird kinda of glitches im encountering would be appreciated:D but i wish this will be fixed with an update,also this falling into the void glitch also works with the Big Rig and other vehicles that you find acting weird going under other vehicles
MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
[S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER

Comments

• Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    Hmmmm lately Im am very scared of challenging dozers,when i went under the dozer on iceberg he used his blade attack on me when i was the mantis and than i went flying over three times the lenght of iceberg and than i hit an invisible wall on the edge of the map,than i die when i looked like i was on the map,or what looks like i was on the map

Also when i went under a dozer again on the multiplayer track the beach looking one where i felt relieved im not gonna die falling off:cool: than i went under the dozer again because thats kinda my signiture mantis killing move(only for killing dozers)and than i fall into the void and than im still like how does this happen?.........than im still like how do i keep falling in the void on that track?

Answers or replys on this extremely weird kinda of glitches im encountering would be appreciated but i wish this will be fixed with an update,also this falling into the void glitch also works with the Big Rig and other vehicles that you find acting weird going under other vehicles

POLEREX_11, this is NOT a glitch. Thankfully, the makers of this game factored in physics when they created this game... another reason, in my opinion, why this game is so awesome!! What I mean, is that the sheer HEAVY WEIGHT of the Dozer and Big Rig will compress all small vehicles into the ground if they go underneath them as you do. This includes the Mantis, Ghost, Retro and the Punisher. My suggestion to you would be to not stay under these vehicles too long or risk the fate of being buried in the ground, lol. If you think about it, it makes total sense. The other vehicles like the Demolisher, Shooter and others will never do this to your Mantis because they are NOT heavy enough.

Regarding the blade attack of the Dozer, this happens to all small vehicles if they are close enough to it. I have to confess, this is one of my favorite things to do using my Dozer, it is kind of comical to me. However, I am sure it is not for those who are being sent flying into Neverland. :cool:

*By the way, check out my TIPS to help you WIN, WIN, WIN! section that I created awhile back. In it I discuss how to use a Ghost to drive a Dozer nuts.

FRENZY
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    :(awwww mann now i cant use my signiture dozer or big rig kill,thts what i use because they cant shoot under them....but i can, and now i cant do that anymore,so they arent glitches? ill take that as a no lol
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    :(awwww mann now i cant use my signiture dozer or big rig kill,thts what i use because they cant shoot under them....but i can, and now i cant do that anymore,so they arent glitches? ill take that as a no lol

Nope, lol :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    awww well thanx for answering my questions frenzy:) and im happily to say im in the clan and mann i have to go a long way to go higher in the leaderboards because im in 287 place for the forums.....i wish guyhoozdis joined our clan so he can become a high ranked top 100 shock and awe member
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER