Options

Help

Tvv171Tvv171 Registered Users 1 Posts
Help please, my name with the game TVv, tvv171@gmail.com. I bought many things in game, I had to format the device, now I have all that I bought everything was gone, help please, I don't know in English food you at пооши the translator,

Помогите пожалуйста , мое имя в игре TVv , tvv171@gmail.com . Я купил много вещей в игре , мне пришлось форматировать свое устройство, теперь у меня все что я купил все пропало , помогите пожалуйста , я не знаю по английски пищу вас при пооши переводчика ,

Comments

• Options
    KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Go to your profile, on game menu. Then, touch in settings. Now, you just have to touch in "Restore Purchases" ;). If this doesn't work, you'll need to contact Glu.
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    I'm sry I have no clue since this has never happened to me or my friends
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Tvv171 wrote: »
    Help please, my name with the game TVv, tvv171@gmail.com. I bought many things in game, I had to format the device, now I have all that I bought everything was gone, help please, I don't know in English food you at пооши the translator,

Помогите пожалуйста , мое имя в игре TVv , tvv171@gmail.com . Я купил много вещей в игре , мне пришлось форматировать свое устройство, теперь у меня все что я купил все пропало , помогите пожалуйста , я не знаю по английски пищу вас при пооши переводчика ,

Tvv171, if you were originally using GooglePlay then you can log into your GooglePlay account on your new device and whatever gold you purchased will be there on your new device, but only if you used Google Play. I don't think you can do this with Ios. Only gold is restored not your game data. I know this works because I changed devices and my gold was restored when I logged onto GooglePlay on my new device.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    huh,never knew google play had a major use.......plus i dont use it that much lol
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER