What time do you play INDESTRUCTIBLE?

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
Did you ever play someone that you would like to play again? Lets make that easier to do...

List here what your...

1) Game name is?
2) What time or time range do you play the most? (Please state the time and the time zone you are in. If you are not located in United States, please emphasize what UTC time you are in.) Use this link to help you figure it out http://www.worldtimezone.com/
3) What servers do you usually play in? i.e. NA, EU or ASIA
4) What games do you prefer, i.e. TEAM DEATH MATCH, CAPTURE THE FLAG, RECOVER THE CHARGE?
5) What country are you in?

That way, we all have a better chance of finding one another again in a match.
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    1) FRENZY
    2) I usually play in the evening anytime after 9pm (Eastern Standard Time) My UTC is ---> UTC -5
    3) I play in the NA the most, then EU, then ASIA. Although I do play in ASIA late at night too.
    4) I prefer playing TEAM DEATH MATCH the most, sometimes RECOVER THE CHARGE, and sometimes CAPTURE THE FLAG.
    5) USA
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Dapper

I play in the morning hours usually between 7-11 mountain standard time.
    Typically use the NA server yet will switch to any others that are busier.
    Game of choice is recover the charge followed by capture the flag and then team death match.
    USA
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    1)POLEREX11
    2)i play any time in the day(when Im done with battle nations and clash of clans and other games)I'm in Japanese time.
    3)i play in NA or EU
    4)i play team death match only,daily challenge modes.(normally see me in a shooter,mantis,dozer, or pummler)
    5)I'm in Japan as my posts say i am.
    If you do not see me in any of the cars i posted than i am either testing the components[including the cars i listed]or i am using a car i want to use again and havent used in a long time!
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Hey Mike --- sorry I dropped out on you last night while we were talking after our game --- my battery ran out. That was you, right?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    1) MantaRay
    2) Usually play at night, U.S. East Coast time, but sometimes will play in the mornings and rarely during the day (no Wi-Fi during the day)
    3) My server setting is Auto, and I believe it usually hooks on to NA.
    4) I like and play all the games, but my favorites, in order, are: (a) Capture the Flag; (b) Recover the Charge; (c) Team Death Match; and (d) Death Match.
    5) USA

Lately, I have trying to determine which vehicle I am the best with, so I have been keeping track of wins and losses. To make it fair, I use each vehicle, from the Mantis to Shooter, and play each game, from Team Death Match to Death Match. I go right down the line. In other words, I will play 11 Team Death Match games (using each vehicle once), then 11 Capture the Flag games, and so on and so forth. I am interested in statistics, so it is neat to see each vehicle's record in each different game type.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Hey Mike --- sorry I dropped out on you last night while we were talking after our game --- my battery ran out. That was you, right?

Yes, it was me. Yeah, I was wondering what happened.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    1) MantaRay
    2) Usually play at night, U.S. East Coast time, but sometimes will play in the mornings and rarely during the day (no Wi-Fi during the day)
    3) My server setting is Auto, and I believe it usually hooks on to NA.
    4) I like and play all the games, but my favorites, in order, are: (a) Capture the Flag; (b) Recover the Charge; (c) Team Death Match; and (d) Death Match.
    5) USA

Lately, I have trying to determine which vehicle I am the best with, so I have been keeping track of wins and losses. To make it fair, I use each vehicle, from the Mantis to Shooter, and play each game, from Team Death Match to Death Match. I go right down the line. In other words, I will play 11 Team Death Match games (using each vehicle once), then 11 Capture the Flag games, and so on and so forth. I am interested in statistics, so it is neat to see each vehicle's record in each different game type.

It seems like you are not only a INDESTRUCTIBLE statistician, but a fierce competiitor as well which is awesome! So let me get this straight, you keep track of each win/loss with each of your vehicles?? It would be cool if they made an update to keep track of this kind of stuff too. Not only that, but it would be fun to see leader boards for players using each of the vehicles so we could know who is the best in each of them.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Yes, wins and losses with each vehicle on each board. For example, I am 46-2 with the Big Rig in Recover the Charge and only 32-16 with the Big Rig in individual Death Match. Overall, with the Big Rig, across all 4 games, I am 154-38, which is my worst vehicle across all 4 games. Conversely, I am 172-20 with the Ravager which, surprisingly, is my best vehicle (including a 46-2 record in Capture the Flag and 45-3 in individual Death Match). The Punisher and Pummeler, at 171-21, are only 1 game behind the Ravager. Of course, there are a lot of variables, including games where my teammate quits against good players, but a high game count should theoretically nullify those variables. Anyway, I know it's dorky, but it is really interesting to me to see how I do on each board with each vehicle. Plus, it's just plain fun to play, especially against tough competitors!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    i do agree the competitors i play against are usually fierce,and most of the time me vs two powerful players.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Yes, wins and losses with each vehicle on each board. For example, I am 46-2 with the Big Rig in Recover the Charge and only 32-16 with the Big Rig in individual Death Match. Overall, with the Big Rig, across all 4 games, I am 154-38, which is my worst vehicle across all 4 games. Conversely, I am 172-20 with the Ravager which, surprisingly, is my best vehicle (including a 46-2 record in Capture the Flag and 45-3 in individual Death Match). The Punisher and Pummeler, at 171-21, are only 1 game behind the Ravager. Of course, there are a lot of variables, including games where my teammate quits against good players, but a high game count should theoretically nullify those variables. Anyway, I know it's dorky, but it is really interesting to me to see how I do on each board with each vehicle. Plus, it's just plain fun to play, especially against tough competitors!

Nice stats Manta. Hope to play with you soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    I like his punisher,it i can't seem to get a direct hit n kill on it:)my catch phrase is"make u go down with the killer>:(!"
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER