Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
This list only includes the BEST of the BEST players in INDESTRUCTIBLE for both Apple iOS and Android.

If you end up playing against any of these INDESTRUCTIBLE warriors I can guarantee you will be in for a doozy. However, don't quit and give it a shot, you may catch them on a bad day! :cool:

This list DOES NOT INCLUDE the KNOWN hackers and/or repeat quitters in this game!

This list will be updated periodically and players may be removed if found to engage in the above activities.
There is NO importance to the order of this list.

** Android player

Mule [S&A Co]
Grim Future
oOSmittyOo [S&A Co.]
Lime [S&A Co.]
TiVo **
Plombar
ConCaoCao ** ---> Probably the best player I have ever played overall.
Surj ** -->This name is retired.
BGHBOX----> The real one. He was Asian and has retired. However, it should be noted that there is at least 1 impostor currently now using the same name spelled the same way.

Coo
Kill **
Roadkill **
Gecco **
Hold Up
Desire **
BeSixty
Alfie
Stretchtoo **
user **
Daniel
Caution
Crc

UPDATE: More players added below as of 8-12-13

Mr. Bin **
Magnum
tor**
Bren
RaP**

UPDATE: 8-18-13

Soy
Marie
Frenzy [S&A Co.] (I did not self-nominate myself onto this list. Manta Ray gave me the thumbs up.)

UPDATE: More players added below as of 8-21-13

Subporqyn
Tdr
Manta Ray [S&A Co.]

UPDATE: 8-28-13

Albert
Cubon

UPDATE: 8-29-13

Google
Red
LaParca ** Spelled like this!

UPDATE: 9-1-13

Bomb

UPDATE: 9-3-13

MOROCCO**
PHILLIPINE**

UPDATE: 9-9-13

Nounou

UPDATE: 9-14-13

Win

UPDATE: 9-16-13

007crad [S&A Co.]

UPDATE: 9-23-13

Dapper [S&A Co.]

UPDATE: 9-16-13

Ace ---> spelled exactly like this.

UPDATE: 10-3-13

POLEREX [S&A Co.]

UPDATE: 10-14-13

Jonathan

UPDATE: 10-16-13

Godfather [S&A Co.]
Chaya66**
---> In my opinion, the best player to play this game next to ConCaoCao

UPDATE: 10-18-13

Poom

UPDATE: 10-21-13

Ege [HF]
LA72

UPDATE: 9-15-14

Blue Stook
L24
FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
Prev13456711

Comments

• MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Good list. I would add 1234 and xxLegendxx. Those two are really good.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    I think thats the list of people who have killed frenzy during a match
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    dammit never made the list lol,but i do insist you add crc,rudy,daisy,and manta ray,or caution.Best players i ever played against!
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    mthead wrote: »

Lol. The truth is I did not think it was appropriate for me (Frenzy) to self-nominate my name into this prestigious list since I made the list. If someone else wants to nominate me onto the list, that is fine. Yes, I have been beaten by all these players but I might add that I have also consistently beaten every one of these players on numerous occasions. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    dammit never made the list lol,but i do insist you add crc,rudy,daisy,and manta ray,or caution.Best players i ever played against!

I have added Caution and crc. I forgot about them.

Rudy, I will not add for the first reason I initially stated above. But Rudy is not a quitter.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »

Thanks. I have added 1234 but not xxlegendxx. I don't feel xxlegendxx is the BEST of the BEST but i agree he is good.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    One day I'll be in this list lol
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    That's ok I didn't make the list either yet I would include Bren as he has always played consistently.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I wonder to myself,am I a natural at this game.....or am I a complete noob?i played this game for only 2 months but I'm not on the leaderboards that high,am I a noob.....most likely i am.....
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Manta, good to play with and against it was enjoyable!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    I wonder to myself,am I a natural at this game.....or am I a complete noob?i played this game for only 2 months but I'm not on the leaderboards that high,am I a noob.....most likely i am.....

No, you are not a noob. Every time that I play against you in team death match, you give me big problems, in all my vehicles. Play against Mike or Ddannen is also a real bad luck.
    (Sorry my bad English)
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
    Time is on your side my friend as the more you play the better you get, hang in there!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Well thanks for making me feel better:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Manta, good to play with and against it was enjoyable!

Yes, thanks - always enjoyable!

By the way, this weekend I just played against the best player I have ever faced. He absolutely owned me - and I was in a good car (as I've mentioned many times, I use all the cars equally). Everyone gets "owned" every now and then, and sometimes it is because it is a bad matchup or I am in a bad car (e.g. Retro) or your teammate drops out. Other times, maybe you made a bad mistake or were distracted or just a little "off" that day. This time, however, I was in my Pummeler and he had the Shooter and I made some very good strategic decisions and was sharp and, despite all that, I was made to completely feel like a noob. I mean, I had no chance. He was clearly superior to all the other players and killed me and others at will. It was ridiculous. The unfortunate part is that I cannot remember his name. It was a name followed by a number. Like "Ty1989" or Tom1898" or something like that. If I come across him again, I will be sure to write his name down. Best I ever played against.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    That's ok I didn't make the list either yet I would include Bren as he has always played consistently.

I have put Bren onto the list and several others as of today.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    KillerSan wrote: »
    One day I'll be in this list lol

Killersan, that is a great attitude to have. I hope in the future I can add your name to this Hall of Fame list.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Yes, thanks - always enjoyable!

By the way, this weekend I just played against the best player I have ever faced. He absolutely owned me - and I was in a good car (as I've mentioned many times, I use all the cars equally). Everyone gets "owned" every now and then, and sometimes it is because it is a bad matchup or I am in a bad car (e.g. Retro) or your teammate drops out. Other times, maybe you made a bad mistake or were distracted or just a little "off" that day. This time, however, I was in my Pummeler and he had the Shooter and I made some very good strategic decisions and was sharp and, despite all that, I was made to completely feel like a noob. I mean, I had no chance. He was clearly superior to all the other players and killed me and others at will. It was ridiculous. The unfortunate part is that I cannot remember his name. It was a name followed by a number. Like "Ty1989" or Tom1898" or something like that. If I come across him again, I will be sure to write his name down. Best I ever played against.

Yes, I hear you Manta! I and everyone else can get owned at times. It happens to the best of us. Lol. If you come across I would I would be curios to know his name.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

Polerex11, for someone who has played for "only 2 months", you have demonstrated an exceptionally high skill level that exceeds what most players accomplish in two months. If you keep playing the way you have been, I think you will eventually be better than your brother, "Nemesis," but don't let that get to your head too fast now. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    ok :) thanks for making me feel better guys,some people are saying i suck :(
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Reason. Not reasons. I don't quit.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Reason. Not reasons. I don't quit.

Dude, I can relate to that statement.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Not sure about BGHBOX as I have played him multiple times and his play is fickle one time he tough next time he's easy so not sure if he should be there.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    mthead wrote: »

Better have a longer list lol. ;)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    You don't quit either. I saw your fight with Moreno from some months ago. Faulty accusations, man...
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Not sure about BGHBOX as I have played him multiple times and his play is fickle one time he tough next time he's easy so not sure if he should be there.

There are more than one BGHBOX so it is hard to tell these days which one is which. The original one, if he is still playing is very good.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • ArizonaHeatArizonaHeat Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dude, I can relate to that statement.

When Rudy said that he does not quit, that part is true. However, Rudy left out the part in which he hacked all 50 skill points in Indestructible while everyone else plays fairly with 30 skill points. Rudy, also won the lottery, lol, and plays with over a million glu gold.

http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?4,2510

His admission to "stolen currency" in this one ---> http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?5,2366,3022#msg-3022

"I hacked the skills points. All skills MAXED" --->
    http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?4,2238,2387#msg-2387
    Ding ding ding. This one figured it out. Even though Frenzy already said I'm a hacker and I made the implication, you decided to go over and lurk. Nicely done, you.

So Rudy, now long has it been since you've played without help? I wonder if your skill set would deteriorate when you know your so much more powerful than almost anyone you challenge.

Ive seen your play earlier in the year and I believe at that time you didn't have any additional help and were pretty good/hard to beat. Just wondering?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    wow rudy.. so many skill points.. im still on level 17 and slowly progressing.. still havent even finish solo player yet

which explains why i do get my arse kicked now and then on multiplayer.. Need more skill points
    Hey Dapper. I hacked in February. I started playing the day this came out but I was afraid of going on multiplayer until mid October. By the time I was in gold league I had everything that could be bought with coins, almost all of the components except for Tier 4. I earned my Dozer's 500,000 early December when I was at 7,345 influence. When 2.0 came out, I was pretty hyped to go earn gold so I did. I got all of the components that way and every melee except the Dozer's fourth one. Earned everything right up to Tornado Cannon, lost interest in daily challenges because they are repetitive, and decided to take the easy way. I used iAPFree for the gold. GamePlayer for the skills chart. I'm not wanting to cheat on a whole other level though. I have left the damage and armor codes alone.