Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Crokno has been added.

Update: 8-21-13 He has been removed due his quitting.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    mthead wrote: »
    wow rudy.. so many skill points.. im still on level 17 and slowly progressing.. still havent even finish solo player yet

which explains why i do get my arse kicked now and then on multiplayer.. Need more skill points

The maximum skill points allowed by this game for a player is 30, except Rudy. mthead, keep on fighting your way to the top and play on multiplayer as often as you can so that each day you become more proficient and kicka$$.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
    In think you forgot me in the list >.< hahaha.
    Just jocking, but I'll fight hard to be there ^_^.
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Ill break my a$$ bone to get on that list!!!!!:mad:
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »

SKorpion, I like your determination. :) I hope that you will be on the list one day. By the way, what is your game center name?? If you want we can play some rounds.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]

Polerex11, please don't brake your coccyx, it a pain in the a$$. :rolleyes:

Plus, the clan wants you to be healthy so that you can rip up the competition.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Ha ha ha you guys are too funny.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I may never be on the list but I will be a thorn in the side of those on the list. :p
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I may never be on the list but I will be a thorn in the side of those on the list. :p

Lol, Dapper. Now that was funny!!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    SKorpion, I like your determination. :) I hope that you will be on the list one day. By the way, what is your game center name?? If you want we can play some rounds.

Here is my game center:
    [FEAR]+_+Sabertooth+_+
    Hope we can play some rounds. I don't have enough time to be playing every day, but you can find me mostly on Saturdays and Sundays.
    Frenzy I don't mean it,I mean ill work day n nite getting that list,and also im top200 on Game Center leaderboards.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Mas_Mas_ Registered Users 54 Posts
    Got to include Sapper & josetechPR
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    I just got accused of hacking by BMWBajuwa, when I know zero about hacking and have never hacked anything in my life. Really ticked me off that he couldn't handle losing fair and square (actually not fair, because it was 2 on 1 against me) and resorted to thinking that I hack.

So, Frenzy, is that why you didn't include me on the top players list - because you think I hack? I remember some comments you made after our last match against each other - when I beat you pretty easily (not bragging, but that's how it went down). If that's why, let me know. I can accept if you think I'm not good enough, because maybe I'm not (despite the fact that I beat the players on your list with regularity and to be sure, I beat them more than they beat me). But if I'm not on that list because you think I cheat, then you're dead wrong and I will, if I can, prove it (screenshot of something maybe ---- I don't know how to prove that - like I said, I know zip about hacking and computers in general).

Anyway, I thought I'd ask because it just occurred to me when BMWBajuwa just accused me of cheating - which is absolutely BS.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Manta i think your a legend,as much as me(lol jk),but I didnt make the list either,and im ok with that,infact i kinda asked if you could be on there,but frenzy said he did,or I don't know I don't remember.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    MantaRay is very good ... who is Polerex_11? Been playin a while and never heard of Polerex
    Frenzy I don't mean it,I mean ill work day n nite getting that list,and also im top200 on Game Center leaderboards.

I know POLEREX11. I was just being sarcastic. I knew you did not mean it literally. Lol. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Serious ... don't know who that is? Where's he at on the leaderboards? Same for Frenzy.
    MantaRay wrote: »
    I just got accused of hacking by BMWBajuwa, when I know zero about hacking and have never hacked anything in my life. Really ticked me off that he couldn't handle losing fair and square (actually not fair, because it was 2 on 1 against me) and resorted to thinking that I hack.

So, Frenzy, is that why you didn't include me on the top players list - because you think I hack? I remember some comments you made after our last match against each other - when I beat you pretty easily (not bragging, but that's how it went down). If that's why, let me know. I can accept if you think I'm not good enough, because maybe I'm not (despite the fact that I beat the players on your list with regularity and to be sure, I beat them more than they beat me). But if I'm not on that list because you think I cheat, then you're dead wrong and I will, if I can, prove it (screenshot of something maybe ---- I don't know how to prove that - like I said, I know zip about hacking and computers in general).

Anyway, I thought I'd ask because it just occurred to me when BMWBajuwa just accused me of cheating - which is absolutely BS.

Actually, Manta Ray, i have never thought you were a hacker or cheater but just the opposite. You are a great player, no doubt.. As a matter of fact, i don't think most of the players who play this game are cheaters or hackers. I feel probably 95% of the players are just playing to have a good time like you and me and are playing fairly. Since you brought this up, I should let you and everyone else know that if you are not on this list it doesn't mean anything negative. :). I just created this list to give honor to the players i felt are the elite of the elite. I have been playing this game since Sept.21st of 2012 so i think I have a good feel for who the most exceptional players are. You should note that i did not include my own name on the list too. On another note, I would enjoy playing with you again in the near future. Be well.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike ... what do you play primarily on Indestructible? Capture?
    Mas_ wrote: »
    Serious ... don't know who that is? Where's he at on the leaderboards? Same for Frenzy.

Hi Mas, welcome. I am Frenzy. Love this game probably like you do. Have been playing since it came out last year mostly on Android until i got onto iOS in End of January 2013. I play sparingly because i work a lot. Since you asked! i currently have 16,894 influence points and i am ranked 289 on iOS leaderboards. If you were too add my influence points from Android which is 29,278 with iOS then i would be ranked 32 on iOS as of today. What is your game name and GC name? We can play some time.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike ... what do you play primarily on Indestructible? Capture?

Mostly Team Death Match.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay is very good ... who is Polerex_11? Been playin a while and never heard of Polerex
    why i am a 2 month player:)i dont like being arrogent in fact i hate arrogent people, but i am kinda pround i made it this far and that i only played for 2 months.;),i wanna play you someday....whats your gamecenter....if you wanna play me,i can only be found in team death match,or if your lucky you can find me in a daily challenge required game mode!

I agree manta ray has beaten me countless times,he is very good at this game.There are times he wins sometimes i win,and sometimes we win!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Gents ... vehicle shows as Mas. Currently 23 on all time Leaderboard at 48089 influence points. Play with iOS. Gamecenter is Ralph007. Mostly play Recover so I don't know a lot of the folks on your list. But ... growing up in the game ... some of the toughest I faced were CM1, Soy, Sapper & josetechPR. Red, Marie, Big Rick, MantaRay ... all good as well. Just a couple of names off the top of my head. Played originally with Dozer, but switched to Mantis for the longest time. Now ... shooter.
    Mike wrote: »
    Actually, Manta Ray, i have never thought you were a hacker or cheater but just the opposite. You are a great player, no doubt.. As a matter of fact, i don't think most of the players who play this game are cheaters or hackers. I feel probably 95% of the players are just playing to have a good time like you and me and are playing fairly. Since you brought this up, I should let you and everyone else know that if you are not on this list it doesn't mean anything negative. :). I just created this list to give honor to the players i felt are the elite of the elite. I have been playing this game since Sept.21st of 2012 so i think I have a good feel for who the most exceptional players are. You should note that i did not include my own name on the list too. On another note, I would enjoy playing with you again in the near future. Be well.

Not a problem. I just don't want to be confused with a cheater. I may not be the elite of the elite - some games I dominate and some I get dominated. I can handle that. To be sure, I play all the cars equally, including the worst - which some of the elite players do not do. Therefore, I can play against an elite player using the Retro and the elite player has the Dozer or Pummeler. Not a fair fight, but I like all the cars. It's your opinion and I respect it because you seem like a nice dude and are fair in your assessments of others. I appreciate your interest in this game and your dedications towards improving it and keeping it relevant. I just don't want to be thought of as a cheater as BMWBajuwa accused me of today, because I am the furthest thing from that. I don't care if I lose - it's a game. I like to play against pros because those are the games that are the most intense and fun.

Oh and by the way, I suggest that you put yourself on that list. When you are in the game, the game gets more fun. As I said above, I love playing with pros.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Manta i think your a legend,as much as me(lol jk),but I didnt make the list either,and im ok with that,infact i kinda asked if you could be on there,but frenzy said he did,or I don't know I don't remember.

Thanks for the kind words, Polerex. Always fun playing with you!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    well thats good:)its good to be happy!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Not a problem. I just don't want to be confused with a cheater. I may not be the elite of the elite - some games I dominate and some I get dominated. I can handle that. To be sure, I play all the cars equally, including the worst - which some of the elite players do not do. Therefore, I can play against an elite player using the Retro and the elite player has the Dozer or Pummeler. Not a fair fight, but I like all the cars. It's your opinion and I respect it because you seem like a nice dude and are fair in your assessments of others. I appreciate your interest in this game and your dedications towards improving it and keeping it relevant. I just don't want to be thought of as a cheater as BMWBajuwa accused me of today, because I am the furthest thing from that. I don't care if I lose - it's a game. I like to play against pros because those are the games that are the most intense and fun.

Oh and by the way, I suggest that you put yourself on that list. When you are in the game, the game gets more fun. As I said above, I love playing with pros.

Oh by the way Manta Ray, thanks for your nomination into this list. I was not going to put my name in the list unless someone like you thought I should be there, so I appreciate that. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Gents ... vehicle shows as Mas. Currently 23 on all time Leaderboard at 48089 influence points. Play with iOS. Gamecenter is Ralph007. Mostly play Recover so I don't know a lot of the folks on your list. But ... growing up in the game ... some of the toughest I faced were CM1, Soy, Sapper & josetechPR. Red, Marie, Big Rick, MantaRay ... all good as well. Just a couple of names off the top of my head. Played originally with Dozer, but switched to Mantis for the longest time. Now ... shooter.

Mas, thanks for the reply. I have played a number of the players you mentioned and I agree with you that some of them should be added to the list. Please see the list as I updated it again today.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Hey Mas, been a while since we've played used to see you often now I don't just figured you got tired of the game, I am Dapper.
    Played just about everyone on your list minus a few, haven't seen hide nor hair of josetech in a long while and up until a few weeks ago I played against Sapper pretty frequently.

Has anyone played against Feistydick? He can be a good player and is pretty aggressive and responds well to conversation after match, I've asked him to post here in the forum but I have yet to see him respond.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    MANTA RAY has been added to the list.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]