Change the daily requirements for gold players

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Lets make getting the gold a little harder.

Three are needed for gold.

Ten kinetic kills and three flags during one game.

Recover the charge without dying three time during 1 game.

Five kills in team death match with no deaths.

Five kills in death match with no deaths.

Three collision kills with no deaths.

Match won only by active ability.

I realize that most people would criticize this suggestion yet I believe those players in the 20,00 plus or 30,000 category need more of a challenge.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Three are needed for gold. --->what does this mean?

Ten kinetic kills and three flags during one game. I am for this!

Recover the charge without dying three time during 1 game. I am for this!

Five kills in team death match with no deaths. I am for this but this may tick off your teammate as it will create competitiveness with your own teammate. I am scratching my head on this one.

Three collision kills with no deaths. COOL!

Match won only by active ability. Whoa, Dapper this sounds interesting but I think the match may take forever...and the way some players are dropping games like flies these days, the opponent may quit before you could complete this challenge.

I do like your suggestion to change it up but I agree with you that some players may not be very thrilled about it.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Wow, this seems to be hard. Nice, but hard. I agree with Mike, "five kills in team death match with no deaths" would create a certain unnecessary competitiveness inside our teams, and this is not good.
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Now I understand that 5 kills in a death match with no deaths may seem difficult and overly competitive yet this happens often in a game so using it as a daily requirement just makes it a good next step.

Mike killing with active my lengthen a game yet I doubt it as very few gold players will actually attempt this requirement. If using the shooter or Pummeler this can be done rather quickly especially if you use you guns to wear down the opponents armor and then use your active ability. Caveat, don't kill that guy with your weapons, it will be a balancing act for sure.

You need to do three requirements per day for your gold.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!