Options

Is there a secret vehicle?!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Check out the screen shots of my Behemoth. I was reset by Glu (my efforts to maintain a modded account have finally failed) and am now trying to build this fresh account up. Though I am no longer hacked except for having Behemoth, I am forced to "Update to the newest version" every time I return to the main screen. It doesn't even do anything, it just restarts the app process. Anyway, Rudy is dead. RUDYBAN is born.
    It's kind of a relief. This game had too strong of a hold on me....

September 29, 2012 - September 2, 2013

Looks like it's a permanent ban too. I've run through a fresh client four times. My run is over. You know, I liked playing with all of you. I know I probably won't be missed but who cares right? I'll be remembered at least...

Rudy is out.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    D:
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Check out the screen shots of my Behemoth. I was reset by Glu (my efforts to maintain a modded account have finally failed) and am now trying to build this fresh account up. Though I am no longer hacked except for having Behemoth, I am forced to "Update to the newest version" every time I return to the main screen. It doesn't even do anything, it just restarts the app process. Anyway, Rudy is dead. RUDYBAN is born.
    It's kind of a relief. This game had too strong of a hold on me....

September 29, 2012 - September 2, 2013

Looks like it's a permanent ban too. I've run through a fresh client four times. My run is over. You know, I liked playing with all of you. I know I probably won't be missed but who cares right? I'll be remembered at least...

Rudy is out.

aweeeeeee........yes you will be a remembered:(good bai rudy
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    RudyBan is banned? That is ironic. It is as if your last name was an omen.

Did they also permanently ban you on your Android device with the game name of "RuDy" ?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    Well looks like I have to stick with this game. Skavl doesn't want me to set it down. So the original Rudy account is gone. RUDYBAN is gone.

My new account is gonna be RudyBan. Oh and Mike, that's pretty funny but Ban is actually short for Bañuelos.

Rudy Bañuelos

What do you mean? I've never played on Android before...
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Options
    Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Rudy u r banned from playing indestructible?
  • Options
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    Rudy u r banned from playing indestructible?

his Rudy is gone....other accounts are still in:D,rudy is a good player,i believe even without hacks he is a very good player.i wouldn't want you to set down indestructible either...your kinda the only one that sees glitches and stuff my wayD:
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Well looks like I have to stick with this game. Skavl doesn't want me to set it down. So the original Rudy account is gone. RUDYBAN is gone.

My new account is gonna be RudyBan. Oh and Mike, that's pretty funny but Ban is actually short for Bañuelos.

Rudy Bañuelos

What do you mean? I've never played on Android before...

I played someone the other day in a BigRig with T4 misses with the name RuDy spelled exactly like that so I thought it was you.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    If he was using a melee, it def wasn't me! :)

I use T4, T3 Intake, T4 Exhaust on BigRig no melee

• Options
    If he was using a melee, it def wasn't me! :)

I use T4, T3 Intake, T4 Exhaust on BigRig no melee

I honestly don't remember if their was a melee on RuDy's BigRig but he was using T4 missles and had decent pick up for the BigRig.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    KillerSan wrote: »
    Wow, that's really nice. A vehicle with 100.0 energy... This is my dream lol :)

wow,that is nice,however its looks and energy looks pretty hefty,its armor and speed is just horrifically terribleD:
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Yeah any vehicle with speed would run circles around it yet its weaponry looks cool, MG and rockets.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    But maybe they'll change the vehicle stats before releasing it. Minus energy, plus speed...
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    and more armor....it has less than a mantis and is slower than a bigrigD=
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Armor will be upped. Energy will stay the same or go down.

Active and Passive will be changed (descriptions, the Active is still the Orbital Strike)

Speed will be upped to around 20, or may stay the same (Behemoth looks to be heavy on the battle field)

• Options
    hmmmm,i just noticed like really?!only that amount of capacity?!cost better be less than 7,500 or things will get complained about,btw the states from my point of view is that this sucks...but i wanna see what i can make this thig into...with armor less than a regular mantis,less capacity than a punisher,speed slower than a big rig and the fact this might cost more than a ravager is really pissing me off>=(however on the fact this could be the first tank tracked car and the first car since the shooter came out=)

Although on another note that i wanna see this car and i like it still,it needs WAY MORE BUG FIXES and WAY MORE BETTER STATS and WAY BETTER ANIMATIONS.if glus going to make this vehicle better,ill give them all the time they need just to make me like it=D

wait a minute i thought you said it has the front of a dozer.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    hmmmm,i just noticed like really?!only that amount of capacity?!cost better be less than 7,500 or things will get complained about,btw the states from my point of view is that this sucks...but i wanna see what i can make this thig into...with armor less than a regular mantis,less capacity than a punisher,speed slower than a big rig and the fact this might cost more than a ravager is really pissing me off>=(however on the fact this could be the first tank tracked car and the first car since the shooter came out=)Although on another note that i wanna see this car and i like it still,it needs WAY MORE BUG FIXES and WAY MORE BETTER STATS and WAY BETTER ANIMATIONS.if glus going to make this vehicle better,ill give them all the time they need just to make me like it=D

Whoa whoa. This is in BETA. Be easy on Glu, I'm sure they've got a little somethin planned

• Options
    very very true....sry glu if i provolked you guys,its just i really love this game still....its a game where i play more than a month and i like it,battle nations is getting worse and worse and clash of clans is getting a little bit boring=(,i like this game and i dont want it to be terrible like the other games i play.
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER