Questions about Clans

MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
What is their purpose?

Of what benefit is it to a player to join a clan?

What do you get and/or do if you're in a clan?

What are membership requirements?
MantaRay [S&A Co.™]

Comments

• Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Yeah what r the rules for a clan
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    like just talk about your self introduce if your new and stuff....like do what the clan master says,well you can also talk about epic battles you've had in the past=D
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Can't you do all that stuff on these boards?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    fine you can share secrets to people faster than pming....right?
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • apejiapeji Registered Users 10 Posts
    I wish we did clanwars in this game TT
    Mike I played against yatzurem for the fist time and I won
    Good :D,thats very good
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Tootzi911 wrote: »
    Mike I played against yatzurem for the fist time and I won

That is good to hear Tootzi. Keep it up.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    MantaRay wrote: »
    What is their purpose?

Of what benefit is it to a player to join a clan?

What do you get and/or do if you're in a clan?

What are membership requirements?

Manta Ray, that is a good question. This is my two cents about it...
    PURPOSE= Joining a clan makes this game even more fun! Bottom line! How? It creates tremendous camaraderie with fellow players knowing that you have a few players you share a closer bond with. This is done by playing special clan matches with clansmen on Game Center 2vs2 which is so much funnnnnnnn! Also, for example in my clan we have a WANTED LIST for clansmen to list opponents that talked trash to them or just gave them a really hard time in a good way. Then the other clansmen seek to settle the score on behalf our fellow bros, as we say, "take care of him." Afterwards, we report back to the clan that the player on the WANTED LIST was knocked out. Lol. :) Also, we share secrets about the game that we do not post in the public forum to help only clansmen. We have posts where we share pictures of our battles and show it to other clansmen and discuss our mistakes and positives we did in the match, etc.

What do you get? Increased fun. If you don't believe me then come and join our clan SHOCK & AWE COMPANY. We would love the addition of an elite player like you, not to mention you seem like a cool and smart guy. Let me know if you are interested and i will send you an invitation to your inbox. All members of our clan have the title [S&A Co.] after their Game Center name to let other players on the leaderboards know you are with us.

You exceed all membership requirements. I would just have my PLEDGMASTERS, POLEREX11 and Lime, give you a test run 1vs1 in Game Center which I am sure you would do well. But I have to tell you, they are both very good if you have not played them, they will not make it easy. :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Thanks for the responses and Mike, thank you for the many details. It is helpful information.

Anything that makes the game more fun, I am definitely interested in learning more about and applying for membership. I have played against both POLEREX11 and Lime before (many times) and, in addition to both being excellent players, I think they will both give you a fair report on my skills. Having said that, I will be glad to play them again - I always say that the most fun games are the ones played with pros - win or lose (but hopefully win, vbg).
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Thanks for the responses and Mike, thank you for the many details. It is helpful information.

Anything that makes the game more fun, I am definitely interested in learning more about and applying for membership. I have played against both POLEREX11 and Lime before (many times) and, in addition to both being excellent players, I think they will both give you a fair report on my skills. Having said that, I will be glad to play them again - I always say that the most fun games are the ones played with pros - win or lose (but hopefully win, vbg).

You are welcome. Glad the info. helped you out. I did not know you played them many times already so that part is not necessary then. :) They both think you are a very good player. As i said before, we would be very happy to have you on board with us, therefore on behalf of SHOCK & AWE COMPANY, we have extended you an invitation. You should see it in your inbox or somewhere in your "my profile" area. Once you accept it, I will PM you with a few more details about the membership. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike why don't u play clan matches with me anymore?
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    One more thing that a clan is good for is gameplay where you meet with fellow clansmen and battle. Good for honing skills and just plain fun.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    One more thing that a clan is good for is gameplay where you meet with fellow clansmen and battle. Good for honing skills and just plain fun.

Yeah, I've said it many times and I'll say it again . . . Indestructible is most fun when played with and against pros (who don't quit).
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Yeah, I've said it many times and I'll say it again . . . Indestructible is most fun when played with and against pros (who don't quit).

I will third that!!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]