Best equipement for the Shooter ??

SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
Hi guys :).
I'm lookig for the best equipement for the Shooter, I mean, what is the best weapon, components you should equip to a Shooter? Also I'm looking for the skills that can help more the Shooter in battle. I want to make this car "Indestructible", I want to damage a lot and have a lot of armor, or at least the strongest as possible.
It doesn't matter how much costs the weapon or components, only put what equipement (including skills) you think is the best for the Shooter.
Thank you very much guys ^_^

Comments

• apejiapeji Registered Users 10 Posts
    In my opinion any T4 weapon suits good since Shooter doesn't have any bonus damage for them. It depends on ur style, you can equip T4 rocket launcher and play more distantly or use the flame launcher for close combat tho they both cost much, but you said money's no trouble for you;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    apeji wrote: »
    In my opinion any T4 weapon suits good since Shooter doesn't have any bonus damage for them. It depends on ur style, you can equip T4 rocket launcher and play more distantly or use the flame launcher for close combat tho they both cost much, but you said money's no trouble for you;)

I'd have to agree, T4 rockets,T4 wrench and heat seekers is a pretty formidable weapon. Just don't get too hung up in close combat, more hit and run and drop them grenades!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • SkorpionSkorpion Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thank you :), now I'm using the T4 missile for the Shooter, and it's pretty good. I am practising with the car to improve and be much harder to beat.

My Game Center is:
    [FEAR]+_+Sabertooth+_+
    But in the game my name is Skorpion.
    Please add me on Game Center ;) so one day we can play.
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    My best loadout would have to be either T4 rocket launcher since you can keep circling the opponent and shoot to them lol I love doing that plus the best path for skillz will definetly be getting the thirst for blood and bulletproof as they make pretty much every car more like a monster and the last components would be T4 capacity and T3 and 4 windows to add armor as I have done
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Also add a paint job to boost your self confidence and for style as I did for alllllll my cars :cool:
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    Also add a paint job to boost your self confidence and for style as I did for alllllll my cars :cool:

Yea, POLEREX_11, I have to admit the paint jobs look better when I play with you, :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    hehehehehe adding a paint job boosts your self confidence on winning an impossible game,like i have when i went against rudy and guyhoozdis(my two best friends:() and won,what i was even more suprised is that i won against rudy!But yeah adding a paint job helped me everytime i got one,preferably the premium paint job
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    what does paint job do besides intimidation?

If i see someone with a paint job i know for sure they are carrying consumables with them too and running tier 4 weapons

Also out of memory game centre is a iphone thing right?
    well it looks so badass when u kill someone,plus it tells others that ur premium!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    i think its more badass when you kill someone with a paintjob

All premium but no skills
    well yea,it just boosts ur self estime in the game,and it motivates you yo do better!....to me
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Can't wait for the ability to manipulate paint.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    There's gonna be that ability?
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Something Mike and I have been wishing for a long time. :cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    You mean design your own design?that would be so cool,I have been wishing for that too!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Yea, perhaps in a new INDESTRUCTIBLE II game. It would be sweet.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Thats sounds soooooo awesome,as a partly an artist i want to design my own designs years ago!(7 weeks ago)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    Thats sounds soooooo awesome,as a partly an artist i want to design my own designs years ago!(7 weeks ago)

Twofold answer, yes designing paint would be awesome and as I mentioned earlier and if clan members buy into the idea of same paint. You would never need to look at names when fighting cause you would recognize your clan right from the get go.

Secondly regarding what this thread was all about was the shooter vehicle. I think I may need to move from the t4 missiles now employed and go back to the tornado, have had some match ups lately that almost weren't fair, sigh, the shooter would dodge my missiles always shooting me. I have to get better with my aim regarding MG use, I just have a hard time staying on target.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Dapper, the mg or rockets are both very effective for the Shooter. It really just depends on your playing style. If you can perfect the aiming then you will blow away your opponents, especially using the consumable ammo. As you know when the Shooter' s armor is at 25% that Tornado cannon becomes merciless.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Well when your at 25% armor and you have rockets one blow to the face and your done
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    The best loadout is one that the Euro player "Fou" came up with. Unfortunately, Skavl has asked me not to publicize it, because if everyone uses it, the game will become cheap. Among the few players who know the loadout are skavl, winrx1, and myself.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.