Options

Addons for gold players

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
:p Ha ha ha, I've come up with another little tweak for an already great game.

I propose to add some bots to all games, these bots are similar to the practice modes except for one specific detail, they will only shoot at gold players.

Depending on how many gold players are in a game and how high their XP status will determine how many bots are added to the game.

The bots never materialize at spawn points of opponents and also don't have a countdown timer so they spawn as soon as they are killed.

So the scenario goes, you enter a game you are the only gold player and your XP is 20,000 so two bots are sent to increase the bronze and silver players odds.

What do you think?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha ha, scared to answer eh?

Don't worry glu engineers never look at our posts so unless I get employed in their gaming division this will never come to fruition.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    i think...i have no idea what a full game would be like with rudy in itlol
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    i think...i have no idea what a full game would be like with rudy in itlol
    I don't understand this response in this thread......
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Ha ha ha, scared to answer eh?

Don't worry glu engineers never look at our posts so unless I get employed in their gaming division this will never come to fruition.

Lol Dapper. That is funny but i hope they do read our posts and especially our ideas we share here. It would definitely take this game to the next level. I sure hope they can find away to stop the quitters and hackers in this game. I was thinking a simple but effective way to stop people from quitting would be to charge them 10 gold every time they do. I think that would really make a difference. For those players, who hack for gold they probably would not care about my suggestion but if we started to see certian players quit after this change was made we would be able to determine with greater certainty who the hackers are too because they would still quit repeatedly and then would be a sign that they do not care about losing gold because it never costed them anything in the first place. What do you think about this idea?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    I like it, anyway we can limit the quitters the impact to the game can only be positive.

I would like to see something else enacted, if you quit you are timed out playing indestructible for 30-60 minutes........
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Ouch, that is severe! Howver, I would support that but only if Glu would be able to determine with absolute certainty that the player quitted instead of losing connection. I have lost connection before and I would not want to wait 30-60 miuntes for something that was not my fault, you know what I mean?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    I don't understand this response in this thread......

Like with rudy in the game there should be so much bots its unbelievable!LOL
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    Like with rudy in the game there should be so much bots its unbelievable!LOL

I'll kill em all
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    RudyBan wrote: »
    I'll kill em all

xD,but its those unkillable ones
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    There's no such thing. Yet...
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Options
    You know in the capture the flag,theres a small autobot that shoots at opponents...yea those robots
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Those are motion sensing guard turrets

• Options
    Which don't do much damage yet are very instrumental allowing a player more even footing against the demolishers replenishing.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Sort of. I've tried that before, and usually cornering people doesn't end well. For anyone.

• Options
    Yet it's one of the few defenses against a good demolisher player. Last night I was in a demolisher and was constantly double teamed by two shooters I believe it was Poler and Manta I couldn't replenish to save my life. I got over powered by the two hits and grenades.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Yet it's one of the few defenses against a good demolisher player. Last night I was in a demolisher and was constantly double teamed by two shooters I believe it was Poler and Manta I couldn't replenish to save my life. I got over powered by the two hits and grenades.

Well knocking Demos over the side isn't cool either. Cking couldn't handle my syphon and kept throwing me off of the cliff with his Dozer blade. His Dozer had laser with impact cons. I tried to stay in the middle of Iceberg and blast him, but he would swipe me over to the cliffs with the blade and shoot me off with his laser. I died two times that way, and Tootzi had a network error so he never showed up. I killed Cking 3 times and John twice. John had Mantis with Tier 2 missiles. It was a 2v1 and he still ran away while hitting me with his missiles. At the end, Cking's score was laughable. 1 kill and three deaths.

• Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Well knocking Demos over the side isn't cool either.

Why do you say knocking demolishers over the edge isn't cool? Isn't the edge/cliff part of the game? I imagine it is there for a reason - as one of the many strategies that can be used in a match. Do you disagree? I mean, knocking someone over the edge gives your opponent a death, which is what you're trying to accomplish in most of the matches. In my opinion, it's not like crawling away and hiding in some of the many crannies on some of the boards - that is dishonorable. But pushing a player over the edge? That's fun when I can do that and maddening when it happens to me - but it's all part of the game.

I'm not making judgments on your opinion - just curious as to why you think that.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Why do you say knocking demolishers over the edge isn't cool? Isn't the edge/cliff part of the game? I imagine it is there for a reason - as one of the many strategies that can be used in a match. Do you disagree? I mean, knocking someone over the edge gives your opponent a death, which is what you're trying to accomplish in most of the matches. In my opinion, it's not like crawling away and hiding in some of the many crannies on some of the boards - that is dishonorable. But pushing a player over the edge? That's fun when I can do that and maddening when it happens to me - but it's all part of the game.

I'm not making judgments on your opinion - just curious as to why you think that.

Because it only happens to me when I'm in my Demolisher! Are they really that bad at killing with their weapons and melee? You've seen my Dozer playing style right? I'm direct. I'm aggressive. And lately, it hasn't been doing me good because I don't have any windows. But usually it's Shooters with Kinetic that bring my Dozer to its bare chassis. Most of the time, Demo players will try to run alongside you and syphon off of you, but I like to put a stop to that by ramming them off to the side, taking advantage of the millisecond where they stop firing, struggling to stabilize the car, and start firing and ramming away. But I never knock them over the side

I also like to watch their arrow on my radar and follow it as they drive towards me. I almost always make contact with the blade and start showering them with missiles if I do.

• Options

Unless its your teammates knocking you over the side :p then that sux and is also pretty funny. Definitely use the ledge whenever possible if in dozer or big rig because whether it be shooter or some other fly in the hands of a capable opponent you need to balance speed against power.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    007crad007crad Registered Users 16 Posts
    I don't know what you guys are talking about but anytime you can blow somebody off the edge with your big rig that is awesome, When you're playing in a death match that's exactly what it is a death match kill or be killed by all means necessary, Blowing a car off the edge with the big rig is just as effective as calling in a airstrike are dropping grenades it's part of the big Rick's ability to kill, In reality this is probably the best part of the Blast Feature besides using it to get somebody off of you.
  • Options

I concur with you Manta 100%.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    007crad wrote: »
    I don't know what you guys are talking about but anytime you can blow somebody off the edge with your big rig that is awesome, When you're playing in a death match that's exactly what it is a death match kill or be killed by all means necessary, Blowing a car off the edge with the big rig is just as effective as calling in a airstrike are dropping grenades it's part of the big Rick's ability to kill, In reality this is probably the best part of the Blast Feature besides using it to get somebody off of you.

I could not have said it better 007crad!! :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]