Options

Bozkurt use hack or lagg? a video to judge

kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4_uTc81Emk

-Bozkurt grabs the flag without going over it and even when I was between him and the flag (00:39).
-Bozkurt uses active ability does damage to my car, although it is far from dozer (00:46)
-bozkurt this at its base and avoid the missiles suspiciously fast (00:55)
-bozkurt uses quick hack? (1:31)

Comments

• Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    kani wrote: »
    video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4_uTc81Emk

-Bozkurt grabs the flag without going over it and even when I was between him and the flag (00:39).
    -Bozkurt uses active ability does damage to my car, although it is far from dozer (00:46)
    -bozkurt this at its base and avoid the missiles suspiciously fast (00:55)
    -bozkurt uses quick hack? (1:31)

Es nada mas la conexión a los servidores. A la mejor la conexión que estaba usando Bozkurt esta bien jodida, por que hacks así no se pueden hacer
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    It's only lag, I think... But this is my reason for hating players playing on slow connections: they can take advantage of the bad Internet to cause lag win unjustly :mad:
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Except the one part where it doesn't appear that the flag area was even entered, that was truly strange looking. Ah network troubles where would our games be without them? :rolleyes:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    kanikani Registered Users 31 Posts
    KillerSan cierto que a veces los jugadores debido a lagg no duelen misiles y casi no puede llegar a ellos :(.
    Ddannen also agree with you, it is strange to take the flag without going through it ... (Ah network problems):rolleyes: