Indestructible moves up the list

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
We were at the bottom of the forum list and now we are two thirds the way up the list, must be a popular game. Now all we need is some good upgrades/updates or a new indestructible, yeah that's the ticket!

GLU please ask the players for ideas we play this game regularly and can answer your questions or give you insight to what a dedicated gamer wants in a game........ Are you listening?
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Tootzi911Tootzi911 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Yeah an update would be awesome
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    We were at the bottom of the forum list and now we are two thirds the way up the list, must be a popular game. Now all we need is some good upgrades/updates or a new indestructible, yeah that's the ticket!

GLU please ask the players for ideas we play this game regularly and can answer your questions or give you insight to what a dedicated gamer wants in a game........ Are you listening?

Wooohooo! INDESTRUCTIBLE is getting the recognition it very much deserves. Yes, Dapper I echo your call and Tootzi's that this game needs new and good upgrades/updates and hopefully a new INDESTRUCTIBLE 2 game. I have said this before and I will say it again....this game has some of the most potential of any Glu game. It will be a long term winner and has the ability grow into something even bigger if Glu makes the investment. For Glu and their CEO that should translate into more $$$$$$$$ for them.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I believe several people have been instrumental in bringing traffic to this website and maybe even causing a resurgence in popularity. Maybe just maybe the message is slowly filtering through the ether.:cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I believe several people have been instrumental in bringing traffic to this website and maybe even causing a resurgence in popularity. Maybe just maybe the message is slowly filtering through the ether.:cool:

Hmmm, I wonder? :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Cant wait for something in indestructible to happen....but I kinda invested a lot of money on this game,so it would kinda be nice if an update and out
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Is it me or has it been harder lately to get the games going? It used to be that you could get into a Muliplayer game anytime you wanted to, in any location. Now, late at night in NA for Death Matches and even Capture the Flag and Recover the Charge takes a long time to get in a game, if you do at all.

Maybe it was the last update, but I think users are likely down. Isn't that what happens to the overwhelming majority of these games - the number of players increase and continue to increase until time passes and it peaks and then it's a gradual decline of players until, effectively, the game cannot be played in a multiplayer format unless it's a playing with friends scenario. I hope Indestructible is a long way from that time, but I can't help but think that perhaps it is approaching faster than what many of us would like. Thoughts?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    ikr...:( now i have to wait like 3 minutes for one game:(
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER