Options

The most epic of all battles . . .

MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
I just shared this with my clanmates, but I thought I would show everybody on here about the potential of Indestructible.

The below picture is the best Indestructible match I have ever been involved in. It was a Recover the Charge match with some really good players (who all happen to be in the S&A Co. clan ;)) and Frenzy and I lost to Careater and Lime. The match lasted a really long time and it was back and forth and intense the entire match. Even the end was dramatic. I think there were 3 shooters and a dozer involved. Really cool match and one that I always try to top. Other matches have come close, but this one remains the best match I have ever been involved in. I mean, check out the total deaths (41) and kills (39) in one game - you don't see that everyday.

I compare it to a really cool ride at an amusement park. Normally, you wait in line a long time only to enjoy a quick 30-second ride. Kind of disappointing, right? Well, this one is akin to a ride that lasts a really long time and does not disappoint.

I'd be curious to hear about other epic battles had by other Indestructible players.

[IMG][/img]image_zpsdf5306bc.jpg
MantaRay [S&A Co.™]

Comments

• Options
    Ace#2Ace#2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Must have been a steampunk ravager in the match based on the picture in the background no? Nonetheless, looks like it was a solid match.
  • Options
    Ace#2 wrote: »
    Must have been a steampunk ravager in the match based on the picture in the background no? Nonetheless, looks like it was a solid match.

Ha! You're right. That's not how I remember it, but the picture doesn't lie. Now I'm not so sure what everyone else was driving, lol.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    So this one tonight (below) wasn't as epic as the other one pasted above, but it felt pretty epic while it was happening. Good game, guys.

[IMG][/img]image_zps6ff4cf69.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    It wasn't a clan match but it was awe inspiring for me and I will always defer to this as one of my best even if I didn't win.

d0af23d7203dc191332f1f0cfd54a71e.jpg
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    Holy crap Dapper! 86 kills and deaths??? Wow. Must have taken a long time and been really exciting. I'm not sure that those numbers can be topped.

By the way, I've never heard of any of those players. Was that in Europe?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    The game went on and on by time it was finished so was I cause I couldn't feel my thumbs any longer lol. Yes I do believe it may have been Europe, I tend to bounce around a lot as the NA servers can be awful sleepy at times.

This game could have gone either way! It was really a balanced fight with one player edging the stats and it was fitting he also had the winning charge.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Whoa Dapper! Never seen anything like that! That is not epic, it is beyond that, it is a HALL OF FAME match!! :) Nice job!!

And Manta, that first match you mentioned was definitely epic. Everyone was stellar and hope we can have more matches like that one. I agree, the second one you mentioned was close to epic and was a great game too. Always fun playing with the [S&A Co.] clansmen.

Dapper, we need to get a hold of you more so we get you into these games more.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    I agree. We need to get Dapper in more of these. Let us know when you're available, Dapper.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]