Definitely not epic

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
:cool: This was funny and I've never seen numbers like this all demo challenge.

5bd5155d31abbb2e3047339f162ccc50.jpg
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    After about 3 minites, I was laughing so hard during this match. There were only 4 kills, but the match lasted a lot longer than that. Basically, if two demolishers did not focus on one demolisher, there was no way to kill anyone. It was just people pushing others off the cliff, which, of course, gives nobody a kill and subtracts a point. I believe that game was un-finishable. Damn, I couldn't stop laughing during this one.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Yeah it was pretty funny, I think Poler had some problems, never seen his numbers that bad. A while ago Frenzy and I had a demo match and it lasted a long time where my thumbs were numb. :pAfter all you don't want to quit.:p
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    I was the free point demo,I wouldn't shootxD
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    After about 3 minutes into this Death Match, I realized one thing!!! That this match was never going to end. :p While this game was not epic, it definitely goes down as the funniest one I have ever played. We were knocking each other left and right over cliffs because that was really the only way to try to win and then focus on double teaming someone in hopes of being awarded the kill. I am glad that I ad the opportunity to play this one with you Dapper, Manta and Poler. I look forward to hopefully doing it again if you guys are up for it. :rolleyes:

Dapper, that 1 on 1 match that we played awhile ago with Demolisher is still hurting my left thumb. lol!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Demo matches are one my least favorite from the getting bounced around point of view. Once I error and choose the wrong stance/location there is no turning back and it's either the cliff or death if your double teamed. My demo never seems to have that knock around that others exhibit.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Dapper, Frenzy and POLEREX: below is a screenshot of the game last night that glitched out on me. All the players were red and I didn't even see POLEREX's name. The summary also did not even show one kill or who won. When the game ended it didn't tell me who won, it just went straight to the chat screen. Then, I couldn't even see POLEREX in the chat, but you guys said he was on there. Really weird.

[IMG][/img]image_zps82caf85d.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Dapper, Frenzy and POLEREX: below is a screenshot of the game last night that glitched out on me. All the players were red and I didn't even see POLEREX's name. The summary also did not even show one kill or who won. When the game ended it didn't tell me who won, it just went straight to the chat screen. Then, I couldn't even see POLEREX in the chat, but you guys said he was on there. Really weird.

[IMG][/img]image_zps82caf85d.jpg

That is weird. I don't know if this will help but you may want to try resetting your ipad by hoding the on/off switch until you see a red marker at the top that ask you to shut it off. Shut it off and the ipad will show the white apple, take e few seconds and then shut off completely. Then restart the ipad. This acts as a forcestop and clear the RAM. Not sure this is the solution but it may work. DON'T worry it will not erase your games. Let me know if that helps.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    That is weird. I don't know if this will help but you may want to try resetting your ipad by hoding the on/off switch until you see a red marker at the top that ask you to shut it off. Shut it off and the ipad will show the white apple, take e few seconds and then shut off completely. Then restart the ipad. This acts as a forcestop and clear the RAM. Not sure this is the solution but it may work. DON'T worry it will not erase your games. Let me know if that helps.

Yeah, I've done that plenty of times. I don't know if it's my iPad or the game getting glitchy. It's now happened twice to me and hopefully won't be occurring with more frequency because it bugs the crap out of me when it happens. If you ever see me in chat saying that so-and-so is not visible to me and not appearing in the chat, then you know what happened. That is why I was asking what everyone's kills and deaths numbers were.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Yeah, I've done that plenty of times. I don't know if it's my iPad or the game getting glitchy. It's now happened twice to me and hopefully won't be occurring with more frequency because it bugs the crap out of me when it happens. If you ever see me in chat saying that so-and-so is not visible to me and not appearing in the chat, then you know what happened. That is why I was asking what everyone's kills and deaths numbers were.

I hope it stops for your sake. Perhaps you should send a help ticket to glu to see why it is doing that if it continues.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    :p Oh yeah Manta thanks for that humiliating screen shot. :p
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Hahaha. Is this better?

[IMG][/img]image_zpsd9311fc7.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Lol, yeah baby that's the ticket.