The most weird match I played

KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
Today I had the bad luck of playing a weird recover the charge. On beginning, everything was running normally. But, after I recovered the first charge, the game doesn't spawned another charge! So, we was playing an endless TDM. My teammate probably noticed the bug before me, and he left the match. To win, I was forced to make the another team quit the match, killing them multiple times. They wasn't able to kill me, even being two versus one. O only hope that I won't be accused of cheating
My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
Add me ;)

Comments

• POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    HAHAHAHA how many of those games do you think i played?!HAHAHAHA i quit playing that...finally another person notices it :)
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    I hope they fix this bug :s
    Add me ;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Oh I've played my fair share of endless loops and have screen captures with well over 50 kills before I beat the other team into submission lol.

Today I had something different entirely, I couldn't pick up the charge and had to wait for the other team to initiate, kill them and then I could get the charge. Made the game a bit different.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hahahaha
    Hey Glu, there is game in your bug, fix it! Just kidding hahaha
    Add me ;)
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Now that I'm thinking about it this could be an interesting twist to the old game. One team is set to be the initiator of the charge and then it automatically goes to the other team after the charge is recovered, this way if one team has just fast cars well you get the point, it could really mix up the action.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    This wasn't necessarily a weird match per se, but it was a really weird place for my thermodon to end up.[IMG][/img]image_zpsabb149df.jpg
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    Erm go into the middle,you'll become invincable!
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER