Options

Bad typist

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Boy at the end of matches it's hard to get thoughts out because I can't type. I just realized you can use the speaker option on the keyboard to dictate. I tried it a few times with varying degrees of success, sometimes the words don't make sense. So if you see me talking nonsense after a match I just might be dictating. :cool:
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• Options
    MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Lol. It's pretty much par for the course, Dapper. We all try to type too fast and while doing it on tablets or phones to boot, so sometimes there is a lot of gibberish on those chats. Like, for example, for whatever reason, Frenzy cannot type "picture" and always ends up saying "pocture." For some reason, it always makes me laugh.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Lol yesterday after the all dozer I was so excited to get words out I hit the ok button and was like what happened? Yeah I am always afraid that the conversation will end quickly so I'm trying to get out something quick.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Don't forget that auto correct isn't there.... And in the place where one would most need it!
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    Too true, some of things that are misspelled can be both amusing and embarrassing.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!