Indestructible bug thread

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Ok,

Recently there has been an alarming amount of bugs/errors in the indestructible games.

I propose that when you encounter these bugs could you list here and try to be specific because I will take your information and start putting trouble tickets into GLU.

Time, date, server, game and specific problem you encountered. More info is better regarding trouble problems.

Please state if android and version or IOS and version
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Awesome. Great idea, Dapper!
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    #1.never ending recover the charge :P
    #2.extreme usage of dozer and big rig powers :P
    #3.the problem of not dyeing about how far you go if you go to far :P
    #4.killing your team mate :P
    #5.killing opponent without score(famous bug):P
    #6.killing opponent giving other team points(famous bug):P
    #7.gamecenter not very helpful or easy to use
    #8.when you get to a challenge from a friend(Frenzy[S&ACo.TM] wants to play indestructible with you)you go to practice mode instead:P
    #9.you don't get the flag when you cross over it:P
    #10.connection glitch with other players,result in never ending team death match or death match:P

I can go forever here......
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    #1.never ending recover the charge :P
    #2.extreme usage of dozer and big rig powers :P
    #3.the problem of not dyeing about how far you go if you go to far :P
    #4.killing your team mate :P
    #5.killing opponent without score(famous bug):P
    #6.killing opponent giving other team points(famous bug):P
    #7.gamecenter not very helpful or easy to use
    #8.when you get to a challenge from a friend(Frenzy[S&ACo.TM] wants to play indestructible with you)you go to practice mode instead:P
    #9.you don't get the flag when you cross over it:P
    #10.connection glitch with other players,result in never ending team death match or death match:P

I can go forever here......
    Ok Poler. If you would in future tell me time, date, server and game this is happening that would really be appreciated.

Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Ok Poler. If you would in future tell me time, date, server and game this is happening that would really be appreciated.

this all happened resently and im finding more gitches n bugs the more I play!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Flag falls off car
    Flag at home base disappears after an enemy dies
    Holes in maps (Unity 3D engine bug)
    A-sync

iPhone 4S - iOS 6.1 - All server regions - All game modes (except for the flag ones)
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Flag falls off car
    A-sync

iPhone 4S - iOS 6.1 - All server regions - All game modes (except for the flag ones)

I hate when the flag falls off the car. One minute you're riding around thinking you have the flag and the next minute you see the score change because the other team just scored a point. WTF?

Dapper, I will make sure I give you all the information as I see this stuff happen. The more we squeak about Indestructible to Glu, the more they may focus on this game (at least that's what I'm hoping for).
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Flag falls off car
    A-sync

thanks Rudy I am attempting to open a channel with GLU and possibly an open trouble ticket, this is good information.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Good call, Dapper
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    My theory on why the flag sometimes falls off your vehicle:

Example: A player on the blue team holds the red flag, while the partner is attacking a red player with the blue flag. In the process, the blue partner dies. BUT the game does not appear to check for which players are holding flags, it just assumes the blue team has lost the red flag. (Simpler for both players of a team to drop the flag rather than sending a message to both clients checking flag carrier status)

So when your partner dies, you both drop the flag (your partner does not have the flag, so nothing happens to him/her except the respawn sequence), but you also drop the flag, which you immediately pick up again. My assumption is that if you are driving fast enough & there is some lag, you drop the flag and when the server updates, you've already moved of of it.

My theory also explains why it says "[Red/Blue] flag has been taken!" when your partner dies while you hold the flag.
    Growlrr wrote: »
    My theory on why the flag sometimes falls off your vehicle:

Example: A player on the blue team holds the red flag, while the partner is attacking a red player with the blue flag. In the process, the blue partner dies. BUT the game does not appear to check for which players are holding flags, it just assumes the blue team has lost the red flag. (Simpler for both players of a team to drop the flag rather than sending a message to both clients checking flag carrier status)

So when your partner dies, you both drop the flag (your partner does not have the flag, so nothing happens to him/her except the respawn sequence), but you also drop the flag, which you immediately pick up again. My assumption is that if you are driving fast enough & there is some lag, you drop the flag and when the server updates, you've already moved of of it.

My theory also explains why it says "[Red/Blue] flag has been taken!" when your partner dies while you hold the flag.

Yeah... Team Indestructible kind of rushed this game... It's been plagued with this from the beginning. Hopefully they're working on it and fixing everything, because I know it can be done. It's just a matter of wanting to.

I posted a few troubles we are experiencing in the customer care section of the forum and noticed long time friend of players Glamazon has been answering. Problem is, GLU is requesting most players to submit a trouble ticket. I am posting this because we as a group will need to light a fire regarding indestructible troubles. I don't have a problem submitting TTs but know that numbers speak loudly. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Dont forget the glitch where i pick team death match,and than it goes to capture the flag,it says it right there over the "PLAYERS READY:3 OF 4.and than when I think im gonna kill the person that comes to me i find them running from me with a blue dot over them!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER