You gotta try this!

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
I recently hooked up a 5.1 surround to the tube and wondered what it would sound like playing indestructible.
OMgoodness it was freaking awesome, had the walls and windows shaking and every explosion reverberated through the room. After playing for a few minutes I turned off the SS and decided that hearing damage can happen quickly lol.

I will probably still use the SS playing indestructible yet I will limit the volume. ;-)
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    I am in the process of buying an Apple TV module and look forward to both employing the 5.1 surround and mirroring capabilities so that I might play indestructible on the big screen. Nah this won't make me a better player but it sure will be fun!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Yeah, I've heard of others doing that on occasion and everyone says it sounds awesome. I would definitely like to try it sometime.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I am in the process of buying an Apple TV module and look forward to both employing the 5.1 surround and mirroring capabilities so that I might play indestructible on the big screen. Nah this won't make me a better player but it sure will be fun!

Let me know how that works out for you Dapper! Sounds cool, no pun intended! :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Wow, it seems to be amazing
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
    Yeah, I'm just waiting for the latest Apple TV to come out, it should be released later this month. :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Rudy, did the spammers seriously follow us to this site? -_-

Can't spam here :D there's a report button
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Growlrr wrote: »

Can't spam here :D there's a report button >:)

Removed! (:
    IMG%5D
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    HallelujahCat.jpg
  • Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    HallelujahCat.jpg

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahha (yes i literally had to type all the HA's) :D
    IMG%5D
    Too funny Growlrr, this is the same reaction I get from my Pom when I blast the surround sound playing indestructible.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts

Can't spam here :D there's a report button

i sure as hell hope not!
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    Anyone else tried putting your ipad or other tablet through your TVs surround sound?

cant wait to get it all together and use the tablet as a controller while watching the big screen, maybe it will help with my accuracy.:rolleyes:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Anyone else tried putting your ipad or other tablet through your TVs surround sound?

cant wait to get it all together and use the tablet as a controller while watching the big screen, maybe it will help with my accuracy.:rolleyes:

I have done this already on my android because it has the capability to do so with my Samsung smart TV. I must say, it is freaking awesome. :o
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    That is so cool, your making me green! I want to do this yesterday.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!