Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Hey Dapper, well i played couple of times against feisty but he quitted on me many times. Not sure if he deserve to be on best list.

Godfather
    Recover the charge!

Hello, Feistydick is NOT on the list.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Has anyone played Gggg? He is a damn good player. Seems like I hit him and hit him yet he doesn't really take any damage. I've only played him while he was in the Ghost, but he is definitely elite with it.

No, I have not. When and where does he usually play?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Godfather, love your dozer, it's killer and you are a good player although I usually don't see you in other games except RTC. You don't quit and that's a plus in my book c use I don't care if I'm being hammered I will play until the end of match.

Feisty has in past quit on me but thankfully after some after match hellos he hasn't done that and he's consistently played a good match.

I dont put players on this list and leave it open to my clan master Frenzy, I will however nominate people I consider good players.

Speaking of which I would like to nominate Godfather as he has consistently played tough, smart and doesn't quit!

note to Godfather, if you are on gamecenter consider replying with your GC name so we can friend you and have some off clan matches.

PS I just checked list pg1 and do not see Feisty's name so I don't think he is on list.

As you know Dapper, I do this infrequently but I do trust your nomination of Gdfather so he will be added
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Godfather, love your dozer, it's killer and you are a good player although I usually don't see you in other games except RTC. You don't quit and that's a plus in my book c use I don't care if I'm being hammered I will play until the end of match.

Feisty has in past quit on me but thankfully after some after match hellos he hasn't done that and he's consistently played a good match.

I dont put players on this list and leave it open to my clan master Frenzy, I will however nominate people I consider good players.

Speaking of which I would like to nominate Godfather as he has consistently played tough, smart and doesn't quit!

note to Godfather, if you are on gamecenter consider replying with your GC name so we can friend you and have some off clan matches.

PS I just checked list pg1 and do not see Feisty's name so I don't think he is on list.

Well i play frequently, but mayb its bcuz of our time zone difference that we dont meet eachother in the field so much. Last time you were my partner against those two noobs lol. My time zone is CET and i play 97% Recover the charge, 2% Team death match and 1% Death match mostly at night.
    My GC "(: Dan.9: )" without those quote marks and space between letters and symbols, feel free to add me!

Cya all in battlefield
    Godfather
    Recover the charge!
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    As you know Dapper, I do this infrequently but I do trust your nomination of Gdfather so he will be added

Thx Frenzy, i never had a chance to play with you or against you, but thx for adding me to your elite players list.
    Im still a noob tho but one of those tough noobs ;)

Godfather
    Recover the charge!
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Thx Frenzy, i never had a chance to play with you or against you, but thx for adding me to your elite players list.
    Im still a noob tho but one of those tough noobs ;)

Godfather
    Recover the charge!

You are welcome but please tell me you are a gold league player, please! and please tell me that you are a LONG TIME gold player. Since I never played with you before, I was going strictly based on Dapper's recommendation.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    NOTE: **Moving forward from this point, I will only add players to this list with a recommendation from certain players AND that I have played too.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    I nominate yashuggah and ron...they really good players,rons mantis follows you until your dead,at the moment it is seriously unknown his components,possibly no components
    yashuggah shows very good talent,i beat him but he beats me.theyre both asia players
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Nah no Ron. yoshuggah is good but Ron? Nope.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    Mike wrote: »
    You are welcome but please tell me you are a gold league player, please! and please tell me that you are a LONG TIME gold player. Since I never played with you before, I was going strictly based on Dapper's recommendation.

Lol dude im noob but not that noob as you thought! Playing this game for a year now. My first account was DestroyYou but i donno somehow i lost my account. And then i have this one( Godfather ) and yes im a long time gold player and lvl 30. ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Godfather, Tried unsuccessfully to friend you so I think I'm getting something wrong in your Gamecenter name.

Not ot that you have to but if you look at quite a few of the posters in the forum you will notice our signatures are our GC names, just a suggestion.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Godfather, Tried unsuccessfully to friend you so I think I'm getting something wrong in your Gamecenter name.

Not ot that you have to but if you look at quite a few of the posters in the forum you will notice our signatures are our GC names, just a suggestion.

Is this your gc?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]
    If yes, i just sent a request.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Yep the whole enchilada. Damn now I'm hungry.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Lol dude im noob but not that noob as you thought! Playing this game for a year now. My first account was DestroyYou but i donno somehow i lost my account. And then i have this one( Godfather ) and yes im a long time gold player and lvl 30.

Ahhhh, thank heavens! Lol! :) You are not a "noob" based on your explanation. In INDESTRUCTIBLE terms, playing for a year makes you "ancient", and far from being a noob! Very cool! I am ancient too so it is nice to see an "ancient one" like you among us here. :cool:

Btw, if you would like, please feel free to add me on gc. My gc name is Frenzy [S&A Co.™]
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Oh my gosh! Can't believe I forgot to add this player. Probably because he was the biggest thorn in my side playing on android for a long time and we used to have some very nasty matches, in a good way of course. I will give him the credit due to him because he beat me more times than I beat him; and next to ConCaoCao, I think he is or was the best player ever to play this game fairly, i.e without hacks and never ever quit the game even when I beat him. I have not seem him play on android in months so if anyone reading this has seen Chaya66, please let me know. Not sure if he retired or not. He used to thrash the competition!

His name is Chaya66 and he will certainly be added to this list!!

Chaya66, if you are reading this, sorry I did not have you on the list sooner. You should have been the first name on the list. If you have a new account with a different name I would be curious to know what your new game name is? Fyi...I was Surj in a past life on Android. :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Sent you an add request on "Frenzy [S&A Co.™]".
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    God father if your trying to get into [S&ACo.™] you need me first! Add me i use POLEREX11
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    God father if your trying to get into [S&ACo.™] you need me first! Add me i use POLEREX11

And you need to add me too, Godfather (I test the prospective members out along with POLEREX). I am MantaRay with the whole S&A thingy in brackets after my name.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    ok, no worries i'll add both of you guys. And you guys gonna test me right? Is that it?
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Just added Manta ray but couldnt add Pol. Hey pol you may wanna search me in gamecentre, im ranked 90 in gamecentre and ranked 168 in game leaderboard the name is (: Dan.9: ) just make sure you remove the space between first colon and letter "D" and between last colon and prantheses.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    ok, no worries i'll add both of you guys. And you guys gonna test me right? Is that it?

I believe that's the plan - but I'm awaiting confirmation from Frenzy. BTW, I will likely be away until the 27th, so it may be a while. But, since you have friended many clan members on GC already, I think it's likely that you'll be invited to play in some clan matches as a special "guest" at some point.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]

Don't get too excited, we get together for OFF clan matches regularly, to be invited to the clan takes invitation from clan master Frenzy and initiation with Poler and MantaRay. I hope you don't mind just playing challenges for right now.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Guys i just wanna play this game, i dont play it to be on an elite list or be part of an elite group or whatever. Freindly matches all welcome but i have no idea what this clan matches are! You guys playing against another clans or is that some underground battleships or what?
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Guys i just wanna play this game, i dont play it to be on an elite list or be part of an elite group or whatever. Freindly matches all welcome but i have no idea what this clan matches are! You guys playing against another clans or is that some underground battleships or what?

It's not about being in an elite group or part of an elite group of players, it's about playing in matches where you know you can depend on your teammate. It's about playing in matches that are not a breeze. How many times have you played in a match with and/or against players who did not know what they were doing? How much fun is that? Seriously.

Playing with clan members means you know that everyone knows how to play the game and NOBODY quits. They are intense and action-packed. I had no idea before I joined S&A Co. how much fun it could be. Obviously, I loved Indestructible. Loved playing it, love the small nuances of the game, the strategy, etc. I also loved that every now and then, I would get in a game with 3 other players who were really good and that made the game so much more fun. Well, with clan matches, every game is like that. It spoils you - it really does.

Plus, aside from that, all the clan members are honorable, gracious guys. There is a sense of community with the S&A group-only forum where we can share strategies, tactics and thoughts on other players or just the game in general. So, it's not about being on an elite list or in an elite group. At all. It IS about having fun, and speaking for myself only, it is so much more fun being in S&A than not being in it.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    I looked for Godfather this morning and saw he played an hour before I got on, Manta and Frenzy were on within minutes but I couldn't get anyone to answer. Definitely easier in evenings. 6 EST prime time.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I was only on looking at my Demolisher loadout, not playing.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    It's not about being in an elite group or part of an elite group of players, it's about playing in matches where you know you can depend on your teammate. It's about playing in matches that are not a breeze. How many times have you played in a match with and/or against players who did not know what they were doing? How much fun is that? Seriously.

Playing with clan members means you know that everyone knows how to play the game and NOBODY quits. They are intense and action-packed. I had no idea before I joined S&A Co. how much fun it could be. Obviously, I loved Indestructible. Loved playing it, love the small nuances of the game, the strategy, etc. I also loved that every now and then, I would get in a game with 3 other players who were really good and that made the game so much more fun. Well, with clan matches, every game is like that. It spoils you - it really does.

Plus, aside from that, all the clan members are honorable, gracious guys. There is a sense of community with the S&A group-only forum where we can share strategies, tactics and thoughts on other players or just the game in general. So, it's not about being on an elite list or in an elite group. At all. It IS about having fun, and speaking for myself only, it is so much more fun being in S&A than not being in it.
    Sounds intresting! Lets C how this really is!
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    I guess congrats are in order, told em u were tough. :cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Sounds intresting! Lets C how this really is!

Congrats Godfather on your entrance into SHOCK & AWE COMPANY [S&A Co]! We welcome "the ancient one" among us! :) And thank you Dapper for finding a cool guy like him for our clan!!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Yeah, he kicked butt in clan matches last night! Was a good evening of fights!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!