Game Improvements

Ace#2Ace#2 Registered Users 10 Posts
Still holding on to hope for an update to this game, I thought I would post a suggestion for the next update.

We all know how frustrating impact consummables can be in a small vehicle. How about a way to minimize their effect. Give players the ability to equip "weights." Say for example a total of three weights can be equipped at a time, similar to the way components are equipped. The trade off would be you lose 1mph per weight that is equipped. With three weights equipped you would be basically invulnerable to impact consummables, but would lose 3mph off your top speed.

Thoughts?

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ace#2 wrote: »
    Still holding on to hope for an update to this game, I thought I would post a suggestion for the next update.

We all know how frustrating impact consummables can be in a small vehicle. How about a way to minimize their effect. Give players the ability to equip "weights." Say for example a total of three weights can be equipped at a time, similar to the way components are equipped. The trade off would be you lose 1mph per weight that is equipped. With three weights equipped you would be basically invulnerable to impact consummables, but would lose 3mph off your top speed.

Thoughts?

I like your idea especially how the weight keeps the car from bouncing and as a result, slows it down proportionately. Keep the hope alive Ace2! At this point that is all we got! :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    Ace#2 wrote: »

Thoughts?

I love it - great idea. Similarly, you could equip the car with varying degrees of an anti-fire system, which would also effect the car's speed.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    This thread has me thinking now about the classic arcade game, Spy Hunter. Maybe add a place for"car mechanisms" where either, all vehicles, or only "cars," have the ability to release oil slicks which makes all vehicles behind it skid out of control temporarily at which point you blast them with firepower while they try to gain control. Maybe even a smoke screen option too!!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    frenzy,i used to play spy hunter 7 years ago.......anyways did you get spy hunter no where to run?i liked it:)
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Ace#2Ace#2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Oil slicks and smoke screens...now we're talking!
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Pop up consumables, a rocket here a laser there giving vehicle multiple personalities. Pop ups would not be same place all the time. Yeah that's the ticket!

Ace#2 like you idea about weighting, would really mess with peoples minds never knowing which vehicle was playing.

Ace#2 what is your GC name?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Ace#2Ace#2 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I am diagonalorange on GC.