Demolisher - Super Top Secret Loadout, and other stuff . . .

MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
My Demolisher's loadout is so top secret I have not yet shared it with anyone in the hopes of continuing to have a tactical advantage over all other Demolishers. I know of a few others who have the same or similar loadout, but that's it. So don't you go spreading this, oh random internet message board reader.

OK, I'm only half-kidding about the secret stuff, but it is true that I have not shared this loadout with anyone until now. Hell, I figure that the more people that copy this loadout, the tougher the competition will be out there, and I love battling with and against tough competition.

So, by all means, copy this loadout if you so desire. I promise you will not be disappointed. Along with my loadouts for the Retro and the CK Shooter, it is a loadout that I feel improves the vehicle so much more than what it originally was, and so much more than the average Demolisher loadout out there that it gives you a palpable tactical advantage over other Demolisher users.

So, here is my Demolisher's loadout:

- T4 Tornado Cannon
- T4 Window (increases armor by 1,000)
- T3 Window (increases armor by 700)
- T2 Window (increases armor by 500)
- No Melee (no room for it)
- either incendiary or high-impact bullets consumable (right now I have high-impact - I'll explain why later)

This gives my Demolisher 4,384 in armor. The rationale for all armor components on the Demolisher is simple - the higher the armor, the more likely it is that the Demolisher's passive ability of syphoning armor will be utilized. The restoration of 15% of the Demolisher's armor at one time equals 657.6 in armor. That means that by simply shooting your opponent, you have the chance to GAIN 657.6 in armor all at once. That's like getting more than one health power-up just by shooting your opponent.

The Demolisher's passive ability is arguably Indestructible's most game-changing passive ability. Having higher armor gives your Demolisher more chances to syphon that armor and a greater probability that by merely shooting your opponent, you will be operating at or close to full health. If your armor was lower, several shots by an opponent may kill your Demolisher ---- remember, the healing passive ability is only triggered some of the times you shoot an opponent. By having higher armor, you are more likely to take advantage of that passive ability.

One HUGE caveat here . . . . this loadout is rendered virtually ineffective unless you armed your Demolisher with kinetic (I suppose laser could work too, but I don't use lasers). Missiles are impractical on the Demolisher because in order to take advantage of the passive ability, you have to be hitting something continuously and it is more likely that you will maintain a steady stream of "damage contact" with kinetic or laser than you will with missiles. Do yourself a favor and arm your Demolisher with kinetic! The 53 energy that the Demolisher carries makes it unlikely that you will not be able to fire, so you can hold your finger on the fire button for the entirety of your Demolisher's waking day!

Two final notes:

First, the Demolisher's active ability (increased rate of fire by 30%) increases the amount of "hits" on your opponent and therefore makes it more likely that the passive ability will be triggered. So don't ignore the active ability - it really works!

Second, I prefer to use high-impact consumables with the Demolisher, not because they hand out more damage (they don't), but because it helps against the Demolisher's bugaboo - another Demolisher. If you get into a battle with another similarly-loaded out Demolisher, it will be a standstill. Trust me, I have been in all-Demolisher battles with my clan members and the only way to kill anyone was to push them off a cliff. If you're shooting off against a similarly-loaded out Demolisher, neither of you are dying unless one of you cannot shoot straight. Thus, the high-impact bullets will push the Demolisher around like a bully pushes a wimp at school. It may be the only way to gain a tactical advantage against another similarly-loaded out Demolisher. Push them off a cliff!

OK, I lied - one final note: there are basically only a few ways you will die by having this loadout. One, you will get pushed off a cliff by high-impact kinetic or laser consumables. Two, you will be double-teamed --- two tough players hitting you non-stop can overwhelm your Demolisher's ability to heal. Three, a well-intentioned Dozer or Shooter with low armor can hit you with a few shots or, in the Dozer's case, its blade attack, and cause enough damage fast enough so that your Demolisher cannot heal fast enough. Four, if you don't shoot straight or your opponent is elite enough to know how to kill a Demolisher with this loadout.

P.S. Tips to kill a Demolisher with this loadout: DO NOT stand toe to toe with it - unless you are a Shooter or Dozer (and described above) and you are able to quickly dish out a lot of damage, you will likely lose. So, make sure you hit the Demolisher and don't allow it to hit you continuously for more than a second or two. You want to prevent that Demolisher from syphoning so you want to inflict damage on it when you are at odd angles or behind a structure or far enough away so that it can continuously hit you.

Good luck!
MantaRay [S&A Co.™]

Comments

• ViosRViosR Registered Users 17 Posts
    Rail Charger with incendiary ammo is great weapon to kill Demolisher, It will kick very hard.

Just share... may be you can try ;)
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    ViosR wrote: »
    Rail Charger with incendiary ammo is great weapon to kill Demolisher, It will kick very hard.

Just share... may be you can try ;)

Thanks, ViosR. I can try it, but I am very skeptical. Unless it can pack a punch of close to 1,000 per hit, it will likely not do the job against a good player with this Demolisher loadout.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    So true MantaRay that is a powerful combination. I have actually had limited luck provided I could get within striking distance with the ghost flames. It's all a matter of timing and running because if I get caught it's all over as I'm either bounced of the edge or killed outright. Except for clan matches there is no way to predict what you will battle :-(.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    So true MantaRay that is a powerful combination. I have actually had limited luck provided I could get within striking distance with the ghost flames. It's all a matter of timing and running because if I get caught it's all over as I'm either bounced of the edge or killed outright. Except for clan matches there is no way to predict what you will battle :-(.

Limited luck with this Demolisher loadout or limited luck killing a Demolisher that has this loadout?
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    Limited luck killing this demolisher load out or similar with ghost flames. All a matter whether I can get in and set the fire and run, can't afford to let demo hit me and regenerate. If I'm using consumables it's definitely possible though dicey.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Limited luck killing this demolisher load out or similar with ghost flames. All a matter whether I can get in and set the fire and run, can't afford to let demo hit me and regenerate. If I'm using consumables it's definitely possible though dicey.

I agree, Dapper. If I fight this type of Demolisher with a fiery Ghost, it is unlikely that I'll win. I try to make sure that I only light it on fire when my active ability has loaded. In other words, I only attack it with the Ghost when I am ready and able to go invisible right after lighting the Demolisher on fire. Easier said than done, however. If the Demolisher is able to kill me while I'm invisible, then hats off to that player.

Either that or I try to "tail whip" the Demolisher to get it on its side. That way, it is less likely to be able to hit you. You can "tail whip" it when you are invisible, light it while it's on its side, then get out of dodge! Again, that's easier said than done.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    CONCAOCAO
    Tier 4 Laser
    Impact Cons.
    Tier 4 Cap and Window
    Tier 3 Window
    Tier 4 Melee
    Blue Demolisher

FAU
    Tier 4 Kinetic
    Impact Cons.
    Tier 3 Window
    Tier 4 Window and Cap
    Tier 3 Melee
    Evil Demolisher
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    RudyBan wrote: »
    CONCAOCAO
    Tier 4 Laser
    Impact Cons.
    Tier 4 Cap and Window
    Tier 3 Window
    Tier 4 Melee
    Blue Demolisher

FAU
    Tier 4 Kinetic
    Impact Cons.
    Tier 3 Window
    Tier 4 Window and Cap
    Tier 3 Melee
    Evil Demolisher

Interesting that both CONCAOCAO and FAU chose to forego an additional window in favor of having melee. That is 500 less armor for melee. I guess in the grand scheme of things, 500 armor is not that much, but still, it's buying your Demolisher more time and opportunity to syphon. Very interesting.
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    MantaRay wrote: »
    Interesting that both CONCAOCAO and FAU chose to forego an additional window in favor of having melee. That is 500 less armor for melee. I guess in the grand scheme of things, 500 armor is not that much, but still, it's buying your Demolisher more time and opportunity to syphon. Very interesting.

intimidation works in your favor . That's what the Melee is there for. Of course that's just how I feel. I've been a bit more cautious of Demos with those looks (the ones I listed above)

The Demolisher also has fantastic swerving physics for ramming enemies as you chase them
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    This setup is very overpowered, it's the one I now since Rudy first posted it on IndClans. Although I find keeping distance more effective (especially with knockback rounds) because missles take longer to reach you and are then more easily dodged even with a slow Demolisher.

The BigRig & Punisher need to be buffed, & the Demo needs to be nerfed. I can't find a setup for the BigRig or Punisher w/ T4 kinetics that can defeat a Demolisher.
  • POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
    I like faus one....and rudys,rudy why say yashuggah is a mastermind when you can totally own him?of course,i do have to say hes good and he kinda is a good mastermind.....against me
    MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
    Concaocao ?

Is Concaocao read this forum ?

I love the way is Concaocao play very much.

Concaocao is Vietnam language, It's mean like grasshopper.
    Concaocao ?

i have not seen this player post here. Time will tell as lately there have been more and more players chiming in.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    CONCAOCAO
    Tier 4 Laser
    Impact Cons.
    Tier 4 Cap and Window
    Tier 3 Window
    Tier 4 Melee
    Blue Demolisher

FAU
    Tier 4 Kinetic
    Impact Cons.
    Tier 3 Window
    Tier 4 Window and Cap
    Tier 3 Melee
    Evil Demolisher

Rudy, if you don't play on android then how do you know ConCaoCao's load our for the demolisher?
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Growlrr wrote: »
    This setup is very overpowered, it's the one I now since Rudy first posted it on IndClans. Although I find keeping distance more effective (especially with knockback rounds) because missles take longer to reach you and are then more easily dodged even with a slow Demolisher.

The BigRig & Punisher need to be buffed, & the Demo needs to be nerfed. I can't find a setup for the BigRig or Punisher w/ T4 kinetics that can defeat a Demolisher.

Groufus, it is true that BigRigs and Punishers can have have a difficult time razing Demolishers but it can certainly be done with the right strategy, skills and load out the player has.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Wanna kill the most awesome demo get team! If you have a team that works together even lowly weapons can take down a demo bit as soon a team breaks down then it's all over. If you can get demo to follow you to your base you can use the bases guns as a quasi equalizer but that can be tricky if your armor is not up to snuff.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Mike wrote: »
    Rudy, if you don't play on android then how do you know ConCaoCao's load our for the demolisher?

I watched Kani's video. While watching it, I take mental notes of ConCaoCao's Melee and weapon Tier. T4 Laser and Melee makes a Capacitor a MUST. His armor also regenerated astoundingly well.... hints that he has one or two windows equipped. Knowing that, I saw Kensowrd play with the same loadout. It isn't mean to kill with burn time. It's made for the Demolisher to endure.

• KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    I was thinking of write a guide, but you did it first! Very good, Manta :)

Demolisher is a powerful vehicle, actually I only play in it.
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
    I watched Kani's video. While watching it, I take mental notes of ConCaoCao's Melee and weapon Tier. T4 Laser and Melee makes a Capacitor a MUST. His armor also regenerated astoundingly well.... hints that he has one or two windows equipped. Knowing that, I saw Kensowrd play with the same loadout. It isn't mean to kill with burn time. It's made for the Demolisher to endure.

Good observations Eagle Eye!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Concaocao ?

Interesting, ViosR, perhaps he is Vietnamese. I always thought he was Spanish or Portuguese based on his name. DOn't know if he has read this forum but if he does I sure hope he introduces himself soon. A lot more players rerad these posts than they used as Ddannen alluded too.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Good observations Eagle Eye!
    Thanks!

filler filler why ten char. minimum why filler

Interesting, ViosR, perhaps he is Vietnamese. I always thought he was Spanish or Portuguese based on his name. DOn't know if he has read this forum but if he does I sure hope he introduces himself soon. A lot more players rerad these posts than they used as Ddannen alluded too.

I'm also Asian, I'm from Thailand :)