I 30 level and I stopped playing Indestructible

moormoor Registered Users 1 Posts
I stopped playing Indestructible Hi! My nickname moor I honestly got to 30 level and this is the end. I have a Dozer and T4 weapons and accessories, I buy consumables But I occasionally come across a player who broke the game and have Indestructible options Xalo Stivo ConCaoCao and some other parameters have more skills 29pt! and really can not play against them. On YouTube a lot of cracking game for skill point Remove the restriction in 30lvl And add one more slot machines at three accessory really little accessory most are not generally used.

Я прекратил играть в Indestructible Привет! Мой ник moor Я честно дошел до 30 уровня и это конец. Я имею dozer и T4 оружие и аксессуары, я покупаю расходники Но я периодически натыкаюсь на игроков которые взломали игру и имеют Indestructible параметры Xalo Stivo ConCaoCao и некоторые другие имеют параметры умений более 29pt и реально невозможно играть против них. На YouTube много виде по взлому игры на предмет skill point Снимите ограничение в 30 lvl! И добавьте еще один слот для аксессуаров в машинах 3 реально мало большинство аксессуаров вообще не используются.

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    moor wrote: »
    I stopped playing Indestructible Hi! My nickname moor I honestly got to 30 level and this is the end. I have a Dozer and T4 weapons and accessories, I buy consumables But I occasionally come across a player who broke the game and have Indestructible options Xalo Stivo ConCaoCao and some other parameters have more skills 29pt! and really can not play against them. On YouTube a lot of cracking game for skill point Remove the restriction in 30lvl And add one more slot machines at three accessory really little accessory most are not generally used.

Я прекратил играть в Indestructible Привет! Мой ник moor Я честно дошел до 30 уровня и это конец. Я имею dozer и T4 оружие и аксессуары, я покупаю расходники Но я периодически натыкаюсь на игроков которые взломали игру и имеют Indestructible параметры Xalo Stivo ConCaoCao и некоторые другие имеют параметры умений более 29pt и реально невозможно играть против них. На YouTube много виде по взлому игры на предмет skill point Снимите ограничение в 30 lvl! И добавьте еще один слот для аксессуаров в машинах 3 реально мало большинство аксессуаров вообще не используются.

Hi Moor,

Welcome to the Indestructible forum! First, I would like to congratulate you on reaching level 30. That is a milestone in and of itself. Second, this is not the end. As you may or may not know, there is an update coming soon. I do not know exactly what it entails but Glamazon said there will be new modes and bosses. Maybe in this Update there will be the ability to earn more skill points.

Regarding your frustration with the players you mentioned, here is what I can say about that. First, I would not necessarily assume that those players "broke the game" or hacked into it. They may have, but do you know for a fact that they have done so? Posting their names and saying so may not be fair to them, if you know what I mean. I have played ConCaoCao and Xalo and have beaten them on multiple occasions. They are both very skilled players. I used to wonder myself if they were hackers but after lots of practice and finally being able to beat them, I realized they probably were not hackers and just really good players. I enjoy playing against guys like this because they keep your skills sharp. It seems you play on Android, because that is where these guys play, not on Apple IOS, right?. (By the way, I do not think I have ever played Stivo so I can't comment about him/her).

If you want, feel free to send me an email and I will try to give you some tips on beating them but be patient, they are good! Keep on practicing and welcome the great players you play against because they will only make you better. :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Welcome Moor, glad to see you made level 30. As you know there is a reset for the skills portion which enables you to manipulate your skills for whichever vehicle you like best and this is a learning aspect of indestructible.

Mike has mentioned to you that there is an update coming and I believe the game will be better than ever so keep on playing and posting the info you have for others to learn this game.

I also thought some players were just too good and wondered if the game was hacked yet just recently I have played others one on one and compared notes on how they played and the armament they used and found that they were just better than me.

I sure hope to see many more posts from you and like Mike says if you are on IOS device you can utilize the "gamecenter" feature and play people that don't have the hack option.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Again, welcome to the indestructible forum!
    еще раз, добро пожаловать в нерушимой форум!
    yeshche raz, dobro pozhalovat' v nerushimoy forum!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    This I believe was why Frenzy and I first discussed clans, there are a lot of people out there that have played indestructible to the best of their skills yet could not win against players with unfair advantages. Clans are a way to engage with honest non hacking players and have good matches. Everyone has a chance to be the star of the game and everyone can be the scapegoat it just depends on the day.

So to those players that are frustrated I suggest you either consider starting your own clan or join one that has the attributes you are looking for in a clan. I like to play those clans that choose to not hack, are respectful and are willing to play until the game is over because quitting is never acceptable.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!