Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    MantaRay wrote: »
    It's not about being in an elite group or part of an elite group of players, it's about playing in matches where you know you can depend on your teammate. It's about playing in matches that are not a breeze. How many times have you played in a match with and/or against players who did not know what they were doing? How much fun is that? Seriously.

Playing with clan members means you know that everyone knows how to play the game and NOBODY quits. They are intense and action-packed. I had no idea before I joined S&A Co. how much fun it could be. Obviously, I loved Indestructible. Loved playing it, love the small nuances of the game, the strategy, etc. I also loved that every now and then, I would get in a game with 3 other players who were really good and that made the game so much more fun. Well, with clan matches, every game is like that. It spoils you - it really does.

Plus, aside from that, all the clan members are honorable, gracious guys. There is a sense of community with the S&A group-only forum where we can share strategies, tactics and thoughts on other players or just the game in general. So, it's not about being on an elite list or in an elite group. At all. It IS about having fun, and speaking for myself only, it is so much more fun being in S&A than not being in it.

Well said Manta! Anyone, who wants to know why joining our clan is so much fun needs to read no further!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    ddannen wrote: »
    yeah, he kicked butt in clan matches last night! Was a good evening of fights!

EXCELLENT! :cool:
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    Mike wrote: »
    Congrats Godfather on your entrance into SHOCK & AWE COMPANY [S&A Co]! We welcome "the ancient one" among us! :) And thank you Dapper for finding a cool guy like him for our clan!!

and thank you for having me! love playing with you guys, much more fun than playing multiplayer ;)
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Poom has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    any one know guy named Rick with a GC ID Big.Rick? hes pretty good i got him in my friends list now
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
  • MantaRayMantaRay Registered Users 136 Posts
    I may have played Rick before, but to be honest, there are probably a few players with that name so I'm not sure if it was the same one. Same thing as some players named "Alex" and "Logan."
    MantaRay [S&A Co.™]
    and thank you for having me! love playing with you guys, much more fun than playing multiplayer ;)

You are welcome! Our pleasure to have you!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    any one know guy named Rick with a GC ID Big.Rick? hes pretty good i got him in my friends list now

That is good to know. Thanks, I will keep my eye opened for him.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Ege [HF] has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    LA72 has been added.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    Mike wrote: »
    That is good to know. Thanks, I will keep my eye opened for him.

Add him, hes a cool guy, an oldtimer and definitely skilled player and accepts everyone, then test him yourself.
    His GC: "Big.Rick"
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Add him, hes a cool guy, an oldtimer and definitely skilled player and accepts everyone, then test him yourself.

Sounds good!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    We played and I can vouch for the Big.Rick he's a pretty good player. By the way Godfather kudos on the avatar, how very appropriate. :-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    We played and I can vouch for the Big.Rick he's a pretty good player. By the way Godfather kudos on the avatar, how very appropriate. :-)

Hey thx man :), love that avatar myself. Its also my GC avatar! :D
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Strange how quiet it has become, maybe this

Not sure if frenzy or anyone mentioned this to you or if you are interested, check it out.
    http://www.chillingo.com/games/iron-force/

We we have a "legion" already named (SHOCKandAWE) look for frenzy, dapper, MantaRay and godfather on the list before joining to know you are in the right place.

Look forward to another good game.

PS active chat is set up on the interface so between games everyone can chat.

Dapper Dave
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    file.php?5,file=444
    About my clan mate Rick being good, you're damn right. Here he is on my team against this couple of fuckwits. Isabella gets the charge over behind the hill where both Rick's Dozer and mine cannot get to it for a whole damn hour if not more. This gets me pretty riled up, especially when she quits and Pks realizes the charge can't be taken by anyone. Pks decides not to quit and doesn't move or fire for the next hour or so. By now the massacre had commenced and I was blowing his puny Pummeler up all over the board. In the beginning, he was actually trying to kill me. Tough luck buddy! Eventually Rick and I quit. It was getting boring enough commiting suicide in a futile attempt to retrieve the charge.

Pks. If you see this, you're mine, you little wretch.

-yours, RudyBan.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
    Really hate this kind of player and the outcome. RTC should have a feature that would countdown say 60 seconds of non retrieval to spawn again. I too have been in games like this and it is so annoying. ARGH!
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Really hate this kind of player and the outcome. RTC should have a feature that would countdown say 60 seconds of non retrieval to spawn again. I too have been in games like this and it is so annoying. ARGH!

And the worst part is that it was late at night.... I would've stuck with it had it been in the afternoon but noooooo! I'm tired of shit like this man. Too many despicable players coming out this day in age. For all I know Pks left his device alone and went to sleep, or sat there laughing at Rick and I !

Rick showed his determination here. You can tell he's an old timer like myself, refused to be punked out to someone like Pks, a "newb". I quit first and he followed. We took the hint, that Pks wanted this one little victory more than anything, and left to play some good old [iP] PwF. Props Rick!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

I believe if his tablet or phone timed out he would have lost, he was just sitting back waiting on u guys to leave, very despicable.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I believe if his tablet or phone timed out he would have lost, he was just sitting back waiting on u guys to leave, very despicable.

Hey, uh, what should we do about Atoms' question? His topic title doesn't match up with the contents.....

That was a brain scratcher I really don't know.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    That was a brain scratcher I really don't know.

Brain scratcher is right....

• Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Rudy, i want to whoop that isabella's ass using my sexy officer retro 8d or maybe my lethal shooter
    Ace1997 wrote: »
    Rudy, i want to whoop that isabella's ass using my sexy officer retro 8d or maybe my lethal shooter

I couldn't possibly care less about her. Just some kid with an iPod touch. Pks is the filth I'm after

I want to vouch for two more players. First one is elmerome or something like that lol his gc is Mexidavo
    And second one is Puz.
    Puz is good but elmerome is better. You better test them yourself ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    RudyBan wrote: »
    file.php?5,file=444
    About my clan mate Rick being good, you're damn right. Here he is on my team against this couple of fuckwits. Isabella gets the charge over behind the hill where both Rick's Dozer and mine cannot get to it for a whole damn hour if not more. This gets me pretty riled up, especially when she quits and Pks realizes the charge can't be taken by anyone. Pks decides not to quit and doesn't move or fire for the next hour or so. By now the massacre had commenced and I was blowing his puny Pummeler up all over the board. In the beginning, he was actually trying to kill me. Tough luck buddy! Eventually Rick and I quit. It was getting boring enough commiting suicide in a futile attempt to retrieve the charge.

Pks. If you see this, you're mine, you little wretch.

-yours, RudyBan.

Lol hilarious look at those numbers!!! You can easily go behind the hill.
    tonight I ate that isabella alive several times consequently even with a gold partner and i was alone lol. But that pks is not that bad tho! Played several times with him too, he lost the game but atleast didnt quit.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Lol hilarious look at those numbers!!! You can easily go behind the hill.
    tonight I ate that isabella alive several times consequently even with a gold partner and i was alone lol. But that pks is not that bad tho! Played several times with him too, he lost the game but atleast didnt quit.

Pks is bad for my taste. Far from a "gold flow master". Hey man I've never seen you before, you been a playing a while? I've been on this since the beginning and never saw a Godfather. Either way, I look forward to gettin down to brass tacks in RTC with you, which is the mode I presume you play on most of the time. See ya in game!

Hopefully we have good teammates or at least noobs that just kill each other or oh... Oh man.. I'm gone. Solid gone!

RudyBan wrote: »
    Pks is bad for my taste. Far from a "gold flow master". Hey man I've never seen you before, you been a playing a while? I've been on this since the beginning and never saw a Godfather. Either way, I look forward to gettin down to brass tacks in RTC with you, which is the mode I presume you play on most of the time. See ya in game!

Hopefully we have good teammates or at least noobs that just kill each other or oh... Oh man.. I'm gone. Solid gone!

Well i play this game for a year or more, almost from their beginning, and i think we never came across eachother cuz of time zone difference! Im in Europe and youre i think in US thats why ive never seen you or youve never seen me before.
    And im really looking forward to play against an oldtimer!
    Cya in the field buddy.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    And btw in iceberg theres a place that no car except one can go there, not like behind the hill that almost all of the cars can go there.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    And btw in iceberg theres a place that no car except one can go there, not like behind the hill that almost all of the cars can go there.

Ravager and Dozer are the ones that can't hide. And hey, what's your server? RTC EU? I might go over and play for a bit.