Daily Challenge

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
For all you people that are new to indestructible I realize that the game appears to be a money pit.

To have fun and not continually break your bank don't forget to finish the daily challenge.

This will get you 10 free gold bars per day.

Para todos ustedes que son nuevos en indestructible me doy cuenta de que el juego parece ser un despilfarro de dinero. Para divertirse y no continuamente romper su banco no se olvide de terminar el reto diario. Esto le dará 10 lingotes de oro gratis por día.
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• jomateixtujomateixtu Registered Users 132 Posts
    Gracias ddanen!tu siempre ayudando!es de agradecer.Si yo intento hacerlos cada dia y asi suben los glu gold.aunque hay veces que cuesta tiempo poder conectar en death match.
    Qui no guarda quan te no menja quan vol
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    it does take time yet the rewards are worth the time. I like the capture the charge for getting my gold. the teamwork is good on that game.

lleva tiempo pero las recompensas valen la pena el tiempo. Me gusta la captura de la carga para conseguir el oro. el trabajo en equipo es bueno en ese juego.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Haven't heard much regarding people using the daily challenge. I sure hope that y'all are willing to wait for the goodies otherwise its time to pony up and spend the bucks.

I started indestructible after the latest update and actually did spend some $$ to catch up with some and yes it made the game more desirable. Got to win more often :o
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Haven't heard much regarding people using the daily challenge. I sure hope that y'all are willing to wait for the goodies otherwise its time to pony up and spend the bucks.

I started indestructible after the latest update and actually did spend some $$ to catch up with some and yes it made the game more desirable. Got to win more often :o

I like the daily challenge because it makes a winning match more meaningful to me. I think earning the gold and then being able to save up over time to buy something makes it more fun. Yes, sometimes you may need to buy some gold to make it more desirable but if you can win some matches and play consistenly, Glu rewards us for it.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Mike wrote: »
    I like the daily challenge because it makes a winning match more meaningful to me. I think earning the gold and then being able to save up over time to buy something makes it more fun. Yes, sometimes you may need to buy some gold to make it more desirable but if you can win some matches and play consistenly, Glu rewards us for it.

I agree and have just purchased T4 laser with my daily rewards lol.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Ddannen wrote: »
    I agree and have just purchased T4 laser with my daily rewards lol.

Nice Job! Enjoy the frying benefits. :)
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
    Thought I would respond to this older thread because I see many more new players in matches, I am surprised whenever someone new doesn't realize how easy this is.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Ace1997Ace1997 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I hate the "Win match with 100% armor" the most because my style of playing always involves me having to take some damage in the pocket then unleashing bombs on my opponents. That literally made me lose out my chance yesterday night to get my last 10 gold for the T4 laser. :(

Yes the T4 laser will be my Ravager's early Christmas gift :)
    Ace1997 wrote: »
    I hate the "Win match with 100% armor" the most because my style of playing always involves me having to take some damage in the pocket then unleashing bombs on my opponents. That literally made me lose out my chance yesterday night to get my last 10 gold for the T4 laser. :(

Yes the T4 laser will be my Ravager's early Christmas gift :)

Aha, once you get that T4 laser don't forget to supercharge it with a resonator and maybe push back consumables.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    My ravager has a speed of 27.3 and a wrench bahahahah a fast parasite :D
    Ace1997 wrote: »
    My ravager has a speed of 27.3 and a wrench bahahahah a fast parasite :D
    Which daily challenge were you using this on, were you successful?
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    I just completed my final daily challenge. One was like kill 10 with missiles and cap 3 flags and I think win a match without dying. Now my ravager shall be happy with his new beautiful t4 laser. 8 more daily challenges and he will turn from a samurai to a steampunk :D