Frenzy's List -The BEST of the BEST INDESTRUCTIBLE Players

Comments

• RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    I want to vouch for two more players. First one is elmerome or something like that lol his gc is Mexidavo
    And second one is Puz.
    Puz is good but elmerome is better. You better test them yourself ;)

Puz is ok I guess...

elmerome is a shortened name due to the character limit His full name should be El Mero Mero (The One and Only). He is Mexican like me
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Lionliger33Lionliger33 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I reminder playing with Grim I thought he stopped guess not. I could beat him most days depending on the car choice
  • FortyForty Registered Users 20 Posts
    This list is... Ok... But I have consistently and methodically beat every single person on this list over and over. Am I mentioned? Nope. Why? Probably because when it goes 2v1 because of my partner, or I go against someone like google that purposefully holds charges for as long as he can, I quit. Why? I am here to play a 2v2 match against people who are attempting to win, not a 2v1 against someone who is attempting to frustrate. You guys need to rethink your attitudes towards people that quit. Any other sport or game allows a forfeit... It is part of the game. Most chess matches by pros end in a forfeit. There is NOTHING wrong with forfeiting a match by leaving. There is everything wrong with thinking someone should be forced to 2v1 for an hour against someone like google. You must be the only people in just about any competition that does not "allow" a forfeit. You guys are kinda sad...
  • Godfather-DOZERGodfather-DOZER Registered Users 54 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Ravager and Dozer are the ones that can't hide. And hey, what's your server? RTC EU? I might go over and play for a bit.

yep they cant hide lol.
    and about your question, i play on all servers; at mornings i play on asia server, during the day on europe and at nights i play on NA server(all on CET time zone of course) cuz at this times i can find more players to play with.
    RT shiny golden C is mine! ;)
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Forty wrote: »
    This list is... Ok... But I have consistently and methodically beat every single person on this list over and over. Am I mentioned? Nope. Why? Probably because when it goes 2v1 because of my partner, or I go against someone like google that purposefully holds charges for as long as he can, I quit. Why? I am here to play a 2v2 match against people who are attempting to win, not a 2v1 against someone who is attempting to frustrate. You guys need to rethink your attitudes towards people that quit. Any other sport or game allows a forfeit... It is part of the game. Most chess matches by pros end in a forfeit. There is NOTHING wrong with forfeiting a match by leaving. There is everything wrong with thinking someone should be forced to 2v1 for an hour against someone like google. You must be the only people in just about any competition that does not "allow" a forfeit. You guys are kinda sad...

First of all, don't include me. I'm not associated with anyone here. I am part of my own group. Second of all, you're either not on the list because you're not good enough (in the author of this list's view) or they haven't encountered you. I've never fought someone with the in game ID "Forty" and judging from your attitude you're not one who takes losing lightly. However I'd like to play with you and get a feel for your skill, and it won't matter to me if you quit. There are players on my list who are good but quit, just not as often. Hey I'll admit I've met some punk ass players that really got me riled, but c'mon, it's a game, man. Calling a collective of people sad because your opinions conflict with theirs is a little... hmm... dumb?
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

First of all, don't include me. I'm not associated with anyone here. I am part of my own group. Second of all, you're either not on the list because you're not good enough (in the author of this list's view) or they haven't encountered you. I've never fought someone with the in game ID "Forty" and judging from your attitude you're not one who takes losing lightly. Hey I'll admit I've met some punk ass players that really got me riled, but c'mon, it's a game, man. Calling a collective of people sad because your opinions conflict with theirs is a little... hmm... dumb?
    Ok... So participating in a "who is the best at the game" thread that blatantly ignores skill in favor of "who quits and who has a bad attitude" is not sad in the first place? Think about what the OP is suggesting... Someone's words trump their ability when judging their... Ability??? Lol. Ok...? Makes perfect logical sense.

Forty is not the name I use in the game and trust me, I never lose to anyone except Sapper. Ever.
    Ok... So participating in a "who is the best at the game" thread that blatantly ignores skill in favor of "who quits and who has a bad attitude" is not sad in the first place? Think about what the OP is suggesting... Someone's words trump their ability when judging their... Ability??? Lol. Ok...? Makes perfect logical sense.

Forty is not the name I use in the game and trust me, I never lose to anyone except Sapper. Ever.

I don't agree with calling it sad, but I don't agree with leaving players out even if they so much as quit once.

About Sapper, you're saying you lose to someone who has only been able to beat me with a Shooter and spends most of his time running away? Other times he's beat me were always 2v1, or my partner was terrible and it may as well have been a 2v1..

So what is your ID then?

yep they cant hide lol.
    and about your question, i play on all servers; at mornings i play on asia server, during the day on europe and at nights i play on NA server(all on CET time zone of course) cuz at this times i can find more players to play with.

All right, cool cool. I'll try to spot you

I don't agree with calling it sad, but I don't agree with leaving players out even if they so much as quit once.

About Sapper, you're saying you lose to someone who has only been able to beat me with a Shooter and spends most of his time running away? Other times he's beat me were always 2v1, or my partner was terrible and it may as well have been a 2v1..

So what is your ID then?
    That's my point, Sapper also has 50 skill points. I have no interest in telling you who I am. I know my win loss record against everyone mentioned here. It is staggering. The only time I lose is during a mismatch (thank you crappy matching algorithm) or my partner quits, and that happens rarely. I typically win if I am short a partner as having no partner is better than having a crappy partner.

Like I originally said, the list is ok, I think most of these people are good. I would add a lot of people removed because *gasp* they aren't interested in playing a 2v1 in their bigrig against 2 shooters, so they forfeit.

I also think by the OPs definition google should be removed as all he does is drive around holding the charge with full regen on his demolisher. To me this is the same as quitting.
    That's my point, Sapper also has 50 skill points. I have no interest in telling you who I am. I know my win loss record against everyone mentioned here. It is staggering. The only time I lose is during a mismatch (thank you crappy matching algorithm) or my partner quits, and that happens rarely. I typically win if I am short a partner as having no partner is better than having a crappy partner.

Like I originally said, the list is ok, I think most of these people are good. I would add a lot of people removed because *gasp* they aren't interested in playing a 2v1 in their bigrig against 2 shooters, so they forfeit.

I also think by the OPs definition google should be removed as all he does is drive around holding the charge with full regen on his demolisher. To me this is the same as quitting.

GCHunter is that you...?

Umm, I have to agree with everything you said in that there post... But I will admit that I've stuck with some matches where I stood little if any chance, mostly in my early days where my CTF teammate would ditch me and leave me against two gold buyers. I always take my losses, but sometimes the other teams really love to rub it in... People like Isa and dredp, who teamed up on me just yesterday when I was using my T2 Punisher. Isa was about to die and mark my fifth kill but quit even though it was 2v1! Similar is the RTC "Twist", the most obnoxious player I've ever come across, comparable to REAPER...

GCHunter is that you...?

Umm, I have to agree with everything you said in that there post... But I will admit that I've stuck with some matches where I stood little if any chance, mostly in my early days where my CTF teammate would ditch me and leave me against two gold buyers. I always take my losses, but sometimes the other teams really love to rub it in... People like Isa and dredp, who teamed up on me just yesterday when I was using my T2 Punisher. Isa was about to die and mark my fifth kill but quit even though it was 2v1! Similar is the RTC "Twist", the most obnoxious player I've ever come across, comparable to REAPER...
    No I am not gchunter, but I will give you a thumbs up on reaper. He thinks the tractor solves all skill problems, and he get so mad at me after a few games that my partner can have the charge and be collecting it... But there he is following me trying to kill me.

When a player quits against me I REVEL in it. I fist pump. Why? That is the ULTIMATE sign that I am good. If merely seeing I am your opponent makes you quit, that should be a great feeling. I don't care if people quit against me, they took the fast way out instead of me obviously beating them. Either way the point of me being better than them holds. I laugh when you quit. (The proverbial "you")
    No I am not gchunter, but I will give you a thumbs up on reaper. He thinks the tractor solves all skill problems, and he get so mad at me after a few games that my partner can have the charge and be collecting it... But there he is following me trying to kill me.

When a player quits against me I REVEL in it. I fist pump. Why? That is the ULTIMATE sign that I am good. If merely seeing I am your opponent makes you quit, that should be a great feeling. I don't care if people quit against me, they took the fast way out instead of me obviously beating them. Either way the point of me being better than them holds. I laugh when you quit. (The proverbial "you")

I feel you. Here's an example that throws me off though. Tyler88 isn't very good, I could care less about Himma1's pestilential Demolisher..

Anyway, they both have a history of losing against me as do many other players. So that brings up my question: if they've lost so many times to me, why stay in this match hoping their luck has changed?? It doesn't make any sense.

Then again luck isn't real.

993799_537108266380511_24169297_n.jpg

Well, losing to people better than you is how you learn to win. While working my way up to being able to use shooter, I learned a lot getting my face punched in while lobbing t2 missiles in my racer. People who quit for poor reasons are never going to get better.
    Oh, and Rudy, I don't think I have played you. Or I didn't take note. I'll let you know if I do. I am 90% collect the charge.
    Oh, and Rudy, I don't think I have played you. Or I didn't take note. I'll let you know if I do. I am 90% collect the charge.

Good! I'm looking forward to it. See ya in game!

Well, losing to people better than you is how you learn to win. While working my way up to being able to use shooter, I learned a lot getting my face punched in while lobbing t2 missiles in my racer. People who quit for poor reasons are never going to get better.

I guess Tyler and Himma1 don't do much learning. They die more than they learn.

I would really like to play with our guy Forty, if i only knew wats his gamer name and his gc.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    I would really like to play with our guy Forty, if i only knew wats his gamer name and his gc.

Hey speaking of GC, can you accept my request? That way we can do a PwF match because I haven't been able to spot you

• DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Really like the past few responses and totally agree with you all regarding quitters and obnoxious players. I've played matches that were so one sided getting my buttocks kicked from one side to the next and afterwards I would gg the other team. I've gotten responses that were very positive for my tenacity in the face of overwhelming odds. I just don't understand quitting it just doesn't make sense.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Ddannen wrote: »
    Really like the past few responses and totally agree with you all regarding quitters and obnoxious players. I've played matches that were so one sided getting my buttocks kicked from one side to the next and afterwards I would gg the other team. I've gotten responses that were very positive for my tenacity in the face of overwhelming odds. I just don't understand quitting it just doesn't make sense.

Talk about obnoxious... You seen that skill hacker "Speedking"? Hahahaha he's so terrible! He uses a Stone Dozer with hacked speed and firing rate and still manages to lose miserably to my T2 Punisher. Just ask Ege, he'll tell you!

Hey speaking of GC, can you accept my request? That way we can do a PwF match because I haven't been able to spot you

I didnt get any request rudy. My signature is also my gc, and if you still couldnt add me, you can find me in gc indestructible leaderboards then add me. Im ranked around 128.
    Cya in field buddy.
    Godfather [S&A Co.™]
    Just got done playing against google in all of his vehicles... When is it going to be noted that he has 50 skill points and can afford incendiary rounds every match?
    Just got done playing against google in all of his vehicles... When is it going to be noted that he has 50 skill points and can afford incendiary rounds every match?

I don't like his spunk. It's twisted.

You will always encounter someone that cannot play a game well and cheats to be better, that's their cross to bear and I feel sorry for their miserable existence. I still look forward to matches where your opponent is on equal footing and you have to play using your wits knowing when to charge in and when to run away and how to do so enabling you to win the match.

So let the cheaters have their match and look forward to the next game that will actually be fun.

Surprisingly IRON FORCE has a lot of cheaters in a game that's only 3-4 months old they too will get tired of their miserable existence and the game sooner or later will shift back to regular players and will fail completely due to the frustration level of non cheaters. Bottom line, it's the cheaters that ultimately cause games to fail or falter.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
    Everything goes downhill eventually. I mean I used to love AB and I still have the Star Wars one, but after a while it gets boring. With cheats or not, everything dies. Bad Piggies is a whole other story..

Ah so Rudy shows his true colors. Grats on your win! I hope the fist pump was grandiose. You cry about shooter because you are bad at beating shooter. I, however, have zero issues beating a running shooter, they are driven by bad players that rely on having no skill.

I thought people liked to play a game when they play a game, Rudy I didn't realize it was all about the iwin button for you bro.

(Reply all you want I got all the info I needed about the players of this game I will never come back here, you are all as sad as I speculated)
    Ah so Rudy shows his true colors. Grats on your win! I hope the fist pump was grandiose. You cry about shooter because you are bad at beating shooter. I, however, have zero issues beating a running shooter, they are driven by bad players that rely on having no skill.

I thought people liked to play a game when they play a game, Rudy I didn't realize it was all about the iwin button for you bro.

(Reply all you want I got all the info I needed about the players of this game I will never come back here, you are all as sad as I speculated)

Hahahaha.... The sad one is you I'm afraid. Can't handle losing, can't even stand the fact that people have opinions different from your own. You're just like every other noob and chump I've wrecked in my matches. As I said in the post match chat, you don't know a damn thing about me. You never let me explain that I DON'T lose to running Shooters, but I still think it's cheap. If that match we were just in was fair, you would've run around with your armor at 25% and not fight straight up. Just like almost every other Shooter I've ever met. Hope to see you where we're headed, have a miserable life.

"Driven by players that have no skill"

So then why were you in a Shooter? Oh what's that? It's because YOU have no skill.

Funny thing is, I knew who you were the entire match. I used to fight you on my old account, IGN was "Rudy".

You were terrible. And from the looks of it, you probably still are. Good luck, coward. I offered you my GC for a 1v1 and no dice. What a joke.

There are strategists and there are players. Indestructible requires both attributes and sometime you need to retreat in order to apply "strategy". It's unfortunate that so many persons get way too emotional in this and all video games, I know I've been cussed at many times by players that either don't like my play refer to me as a cheat accuse me of running etc etc.

Play the game to the best of your abilities and get a life!

I've tried to placate people that attack me at the end of match but no longer indulge this behavior.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Bunny we are trying to reach u bro. Please check your pms I sent u and respond back.. We want u to join us at hungry4power asap. We will explain more in detail what is going on. Spots will open up throughout the week. Hope to cya in the other side soon.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER