Question about transferring data.

Lionliger33Lionliger33 Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi every one I played this game last year and got an high rank and had all the cars and most weapons, I then downloaded the game back on my iPad 3 and I log in as a noob with an bronze ranking. Is there any way to get my old data back so i would be able to play with the other characters and cars?

Comments

• RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Hi every one I played this game last year and got an high rank and had all the cars and most weapons, I then downloaded the game back on my iPad 3 and I log in as a noob with an bronze ranking. Is there any way to get my old data back so i would be able to play with the other characters and cars?

Sorry man, but as I explained to Cordog, this game is protected.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    If you backed up your last ipad to the cloud it might actually be possible. You would need to do a complete restore but if you never backed up your last ipad your out of luck.

Grind it out you'll get your stuff back soon.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • 007crad007crad Registered Users 16 Posts
    What's up guys haven't seen you guys in a long time I know you guys are having fun with the new game have you guys done away with the old game are you no longer playing indestructible? I ran across besixty he didn't even know me. Is indestructible S&A Co. DEAD?
  • GrowlrrGrowlrr Registered Users 29 Posts
    Crad, even though I'm not a part of S&A, I can say with some certainty that indestructible is a dying game. Many elites have moved on to newer, regularly updated games, & frankly, Glu isn't going update this game anymore. To Glu, this game is probably just occasional free income; they are too busy working on new releases. I know, it's a bleak view of things to come, but after a while I started to lose hope in a revival for this great game.
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Hey all,

I still play indestructible regulary yet it appears my brethren no longer do the the same. Most are playing iron force under the legion banner SHOCKandAWE and while it's a lot of frustrating fun I do miss the challenges from our matches here. I agree with the sentiment that indestructible is a dying platform even the admins no longer chime in and so many messages go unanswered. To think at one time I considered being a moderator on this site lol. Here's to new games that are updated regulary and have a fun factor not yet seen. I like indestructible and will probably be one of the last players when they shut down the servers, is that tomorrow or the following day? ;-)
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!